Browns QB

you think Drew Stanton is going to stop them from drafting the top QB in the best QB draft in years?

Perhaps one could make the argument that they signed Stanton because they needed someone who could step in as a backup if they were to take someone who is more of a project like Josh Allen.  But Brown are definitely taking a QB

• Haha (+1) 1

You guys are forgetting, this is THE Drew Stanton, someone you would trade Mario Williams straight up for.......

Maybe this will be the new NFL offseason trend, collect as many mediocre and old QBs you can to go with old projects and a highly drafted rookie, whoever collects the most wins the off-season!

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

its just a confusing signing. Kessler or Hogan could easily be the number 2. I agree itd be crazy for them to pass on a qb. But they have passed on wentz and watson two years in a row. Anything is possible. 

The Browns sound like they won't make the mistake again.  It was either Haslam or Dorsey that said priority #1 this offseason is finding that franchise QB.

17 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Tyrod Taylor is the Sam Darnold Bridge. End of story. 

Fans will  want to jump that bridge for Darnold by the 3rd game.

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, BrotherChazz said:

Haha, the bridge may not be a very long one. 

I bet the fans hope it isn't look how long the bridges have been in Buffalo, we have yet to find a exit.

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Fans will  want to jump that bridge for Darnold by the 3rd game.

Why does everyone hate TT so much.. Look at playoff teams this year. Keenum, Foles, Bortles, all 3 are just as good, maybe a little bit better than TT. Difference is those 3 teams overall are much better than the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Why does everyone hate TT so much.. Look at playoff teams this year. Keenum, Foles, Bortles, all 3 are just as good, maybe a little bit better than TT. Difference is those 3 teams overall are much better than the Bills. 

One read always picked running over throwing. Never once heard him blame himself, throw the dam ball. Run Tyrod run. Make him be a QB. 3 and out. Non existent in most real big games. Threw the race card when asked what the problem is with why fans are not supportive of him enough. He was chosen by Rex. Just my opinion

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

One read always picked running over throwing. Never once heard him blame himself, throw the dam ball. Run Tyrod run. Make him be a QB. 3 and out. Non existent in most real big games. Threw the race card when asked what the problem is with why fans are not supportive of him enough. He was chosen by Rex. Just my opinion

Ends a 17year drought. Wouldve made the playoffs both years with Rex if the defense was even average. 

7 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Ends a 17year drought. Wouldve made the playoffs both years with Rex if the defense was even average. 

The Bills ended the drought in spite of him not because of. Besides Cinci and other teams was one of the big reasons it happened. All it could have taken was one team to change that drought end, lucky for us it ended but Tyrod did not end the drought, our team, coaches and other teams did that IMO. Those years with Rex Tyrod padded stats and did well against the garbage teams. If Tyrod did better our D wouldn't have been so spent every game covering for the bad drives and teams forcing Tyrod to be a QB.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

The Bills ended the drought in spite of him not because of. Besides Cinci and other teams was one of the big reasons it happened. All it could have taken was one team to change that drought end, lucky for us it ended but Tyrod did not end the drought, our team, coaches and other teams did that IMO.

So its a team effort when they win, but his fault the 2 years prior when they werent? 2 prior years the Bills were in the top ten in scoring, yes the run game really helped there. But having a qb that doesnt turn it over leads to more scoring opportunities... Other teams have made the playoffs with equal or lesser qb play ex the jags, but built a very strong team around the QB..TT is good enough to be a starter, and with Cleveland has a strong chance to lead them to the playoffs. Grass isnt always greener. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

So its a team effort when they win, but his fault the 2 years prior when they werent? 2 prior years the Bills were in the top ten in scoring, yes the run game really helped there. But having a qb that doesnt turn it over leads to more scoring opportunities... Other teams have made the playoffs with equal or lesser qb play ex the jags, but built a very strong team around the QB..TT is good enough to be a starter, and with Cleveland has a strong chance to lead them to the playoffs. Grass isnt always greener. 

I like how you put the Jags in, Bortles did well when he was needed in big games. Tyrod was on the bench with a towel on his head in big games wishing for the rest of the team to bail him out. McCoy carried the offense Tyrod was just in on the ride.

By next season I expect Tyrod to only get offers  to be a backup QB. Turnovers happen when a team goes 3 and out as well something many fans don't look at when saying he is so careful with the ball.

Edited by xRUSHx

32 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

What’s the biggest difference between Tyrod and those 3? I’m not saying, I’m just saying...

• Like (+1) 1