Bills draft needs article

26 minutes ago, papazoid said:

i say 

#1 - QB

#2 - MLB

#3 - OT

#4 - WR

As Silvia has, CB is a greater need than OT. There is decent depth at OT; there is no body behind white and Davis. Just look at how the team fared when Gaines didn't start. 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

So, what's your suggestion?  Mike Hughes at 22?

Regarding the article, Silva lists the most important needs in order, QB, WR, and CB. I think MLB should be there too. Papa suggested OT was more important than CB, and I disagree. 

I think their first 2 picks should go QB and LB. fill the remaining needs after that. 

2 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Get out of my thoughts!! You're a detective, not a psychic.

John Murphy: 3rd down and long.  Lamar Jackson in the shotgun (because that's all he knew in Petrino's offense).  Here's the snap.  DJ Chark getting separation, but I don't think Jackson sees him.  Pressure coming and Jackson will take off.  He's at the 30, the 35, the 40 trying to get out of bounds and OH!  Jackson took a vicious hit to the knee from the safety and he is down!

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

John Murphy: 3rd down and long.  Lamar Jackson in the shotgun (because that's all he knew in Petrino's offense).  Here's the snap.  DJ Chark getting separation, but I don't think Jackson sees him.  Pressure coming and Jackson will take off.  He's at the 30, the 35, the 40 trying to get out of bounds and OH!  Jackson took a vicious hit to the knee from the safety and he is down!

Now you're referencing Tyrod at QB!! Think more of the pass Lamar threw against UNC

10 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Now you're referencing Tyrod at QB!! Think more of the pass Lamar threw against UNC

Ok.  Good luck trying to make that throw in the NFL, when you have a legitimate corner (or safety) coming on a blitz and DJ Chark is covered by someone who is actually GOOD.

I like the QB and LB selection and the WR selection.  CB is definitely something we need to look at, but I'm not sure I can get behind a draft where we do not take at least one hogmollie.  Maybe they shuffle the line with the guys we brought in, but I would feel more comfortable if we get a different RT prospect.  I can see Groy at C and a competition at G between Miller, Bodine, Ducasse.  Bodine still of course would be the backup C too.  But I have to believe that if this rookie QB is going to have any chance at survival they have to address the revolving door at RT.  IT has been a huge problem.  And McD and Beane should be familiar with that problem as they watched Cam get destroyed in the SB by Von Miller.  At least Cam could move.  If you have Rosen in there under these circumstances, his season is gonna be short.  :(

Edited by NewEraBills