It's official

From http://fantasyfootball.rotoworld.com/conte...s.asp?sport=NFL

NFL Network reports Travis Henry is hurting his trade value with exhorbitant contract demands.

Henry reportedly wants a $7 million signing bonus to match LaMont Jordan before a deal is completed. While the money may sound reasonable, teams aren't thrilled to pay a draft pick and big bucks with the glut of talent available in the draft and on the market. Mar. 11 - 7:30 pm et

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From http://fantasyfootball.rotoworld.com/conte...s.asp?sport=NFL

NFL Network reports Travis Henry is hurting his trade value with exhorbitant contract demands.

Henry reportedly wants a $7 million signing bonus to match LaMont Jordan before a deal is completed. While the money may sound reasonable, teams aren't thrilled to pay a draft pick and big bucks with the glut of talent available in the draft and on the market. Mar. 11 - 7:30 pm et

272454[/snapback]

Jordan got the $ because he was a UFA. The team acquiring him wasn't giving up anything other than $.

If Henry had an IQ above 50, he'd realize how stupid he is being. Take a trade, play the year and if you have a good season Travis, you get your money. Otherwise, keep all trades from happening, rush for 200 yards with the Bills and get a minimum one year contract with your next team in 2006.

Well, I figure the onus is on Travis' agent to get a trade done. If it doesn't happen Henry will be the Bills backup next season. That's not necessarily a bad thing as long as the Bills make it perfectly clear at that point it's his own fault a trade didn't get done, and that if he isn't a good boy they will fine him every time he deliberately screws up. If his contract runs out and he signs with someone else in 2006, Buffalo may at least get some compensation in the 2007 draft depending on what Buffalo does in free agency next year.

As others have posted on this board in the past, Travis is a mediocre football player and a pedophile with the thought process of a walnut. We should get rid of him at any cost...and in fact, I find it hard to believe we're still holding onto this virus.

C'mon TD. Get rid of him! He has no value! Dump the chump and let's move forward. Must we do all the thinking for you?!?!

As others have posted on this board in the past, Travis is a mediocre football player and a pedophile with the thought process of a walnut. We should get rid of him at any cost...and in fact, I find it hard to believe we're still holding onto this virus.

C'mon TD. Get rid of him! He has no value! Dump the chump and let's move forward.  Must we do all the thinking for you?!?!

272605[/snapback]

Why don't you tell us what you really think? <_<

Jeez, I have heard from some on this board that we will probably get Miami's 1st and Taylor for him. If TD was good he would get Surtain as well.

C'mon TD. Get rid of him! He has no value! Dump the chump and let's move forward.  Must we do all the thinking for you?!?!

272605[/snapback]

<_<

Why don't you tell us what you really think?  <_<

272606[/snapback]

That's not my thinking. I was just saving some people the trouble. I've always been something of a Travis Henry fan, and to be honest it's simply too bad that so many people SUDDENLY can't stand him. Or any former Bill, for that matter.

I actually read someone's comments the other day that everyone was blowing out of proportion Henry playing on a busted leg because the bone wasn't weight-bearing. WTF is that?

But it doesn't matter because we're all wiser than anyone at OBD, anyway, and watching TD and company fumble around with trash like Henry is simply part of the amusement at this time of year. :doh::doh::doh:

<_<

Good one, LA. Howz little LA doin'?  :doh:

272629[/snapback]

He is the single most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life and I have never, ever been happier than I have been since he was born. He's beautiful, alert, attentive, strong, has the most incredibly happy disposition and a couple of weeks ago he started laughing. I mean really laughing. The sweetest sound I've ever heard. Thanks for askin'.