3-24: Benjamin Allbright on WGR

I barely use twitter, I'm really polite when I do, and I somehow ended up being blocked by this guy.  Guess I disagreed with something he said or some else said.  Sensitive dude, I'll listen, I don't think he has the sources some think he does, seems like a guy you can manipulate the !@#$ out of if you worked in a front office because he's a good mouth piece, loves to tweet "scoops."

Edited by bouds

4 minutes ago, bouds said:

I barely use twitter, I'm really polite when I do, and I somehow ended up being blocked by this guy.  Guess I disagreed with something he said or some else said.  Sensitive dude, I'll listen, I don't think he has the sources some think he does, seems like a guy you can manipulate the !@#$ out of if you worked in a front office because he's a good mouth piece, loves to tweet "scoops."

He's a more thin-skinned Tim Graham with a quarter of the writing talent. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I listened to it and man, he's positive about everything, at least he hinted that front offices are blowing a lot of smoke right now.  Says he's 100% certain Arizona would have taken Allen in the first last season if he came out, strong !@#$ing words.  This dude is either really tapped in, connections all over the place, or he's a mark.  You'd think he was in on meetings with how sure he is about some of this stuff.  Like saying the Bills inquired on what it would take to move up to 1 isn't really news worthy, many teams inquire.

• Like (+1) 1

It was a good interview.  Favorite part was when Nate said “I’ve played QB all my life” and then Albright said he did too.  For the next 3 minutes they were talking like they were former NFL QB’s LOL.  

I believe Nate played QB in high school.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I like to follow him to read his mini meltdowns when someone points out he's wrong about something. 

He was throwing out “your mom” jokes towards some kid last night... that’s when you know you’ve hit a nerve. 

Thinks both the Browns and Giants really like Sam Darnold.  Thinks that if the Browns draft Darnold, the Giants will likely stay put at #2 and draft other than a QB (Barkley/Chubb/Nelson).  Arizona is in love with Josh Allen and if the Jets don't draft him at #3, they will try to trade into the 4th spot, but Buffalo has more draft capital to spend if they want to outbid Arizona.  Does not think that trade would take place before draft day.  Thinks the Bills like Mason Rudolph as a consolation prise in the QB draft derby and might trade into the top of the second round or the bottom of the first to draft him if they don't get a top 4 QB.  At least that's what I heard in the interview.