WNYTBDGPS Meeting On Friday - High Noon

Mark VI

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's seen bobblehead and R. Rich in the same room at the same time...could they be the same person?  :rolleyes:

Count me as "highly likely."

20572[/snapback]

No, bobblehad just EATS like he was R.Rich. :w00t:

I always count you as "highly something", heh. :)

I will be there! :o

Directions from 490/LeRoy please?

And please be gentle, it's been a LOOOONG time since I've been in Rochester  :rolleyes:

21029[/snapback]

I usually take "Broad/Brown St. Exit." At the 2nd light you take the "left-most right," (Route 31). Nick's is the big brick building at the next light (Main St). You can turn into the rear parking lot before the light (right behind the building), or, if you miss it, take the right on Main and turn right into the parking lot (just past the building) from there.

This map should help edify...(You exit onto Allen St.)

I usually take "Broad/Brown St. Exit."  At the 2nd light you take the "left-most right," (Route 31).  Nick's is the big brick building at the next light (Main St).  You can turn into the rear parking lot before the light (right behind the building), or, if you miss it, take the right on Main and turn right into the parking lot (just past the building) from there.

You can't miss the parking lot, its the one with the panhandlers, bums and prostitutes in it. :rolleyes:

I usually take "Broad/Brown St. Exit."  At the 2nd light you take the "left-most right," (Route 31).  Nick's is the big brick building at the next light (Main St).  You can turn into the rear parking lot before the light (right behind the building), or, if you miss it, take the right on Main and turn right into the parking lot (just past the building) from there.

This map should help edify...(You exit onto Allen St.)

21318[/snapback]

I'm sure It'll click when I see it, but I haven't been there in 15 or so years. In fact, your directions jogged my memory some - thanks Dan!

Hey, WNYTBDGPS members, I started a division in the TBD football pool called WNYTBDGPS (imaginitive, isn't it). I left it open for all to join, but it's $1 to get in. Winner of the division gets lunch with the winnings....

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/footballpool/...andings&rdiv=69

I'm willing to work on an "honor system" for those I won't see on Friday to get me the $1 sometime...