I trust The Process. You should, too.

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The eagles got to that Superbowl by trading away a ton of picks to get to two and not even be sure of which QB they'd get. They just wanted one of the top two prospects.

It's the complete opposite of what the Bills are doing if they don't get up to two.

Exactly. Nicely put.

I don't blindly put my faith in anybody.  It kept me sane when people were going bonkers when we hired Rex Ryan.  They payed too much for Star Lot-however you spell his name and Trent Murphy.  I like how they've been cutting dead weight to acquire picks for this draft.  Beane managed to get a 2nd and the top pick in the 3rd round out of Watkins and Taylor (who we easily could have let go for nothing).  The signings of Hyde and Poyer last year looks great thus far.  This is his first draft as GM and we'll see how he does.

6 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

So far, I like all of the moves the McBeane duo has made this off season.  No matter what happens between now and the draft, I have no doubts that our GM will do what is necessary to make this a better team.  If we don't trade up into the top 5 and grab one of the 'once in a lifetime' QBs, I'm sure it will be for a very good reason.  I think back about how the Eagles were able to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl (how great was that?) and remember that even though their starting QB didn't play in the playoffs, the backup QB still managed to keep the team winning.  Was Foles that good?  Maybe.  I think the answer was more like they had a great team to begin with. 

My point is if we don't get one of the Big 4 QBs in this draft, we still have the means to build a great team.  And that is just as important as the QB himself.  Trust the process.  We are either going to have a great QB and very good team or a very good QB and a great team.

Flame away...

I'll trust the process when they show some offensive acumen.  In 2yrs they're 2 biggest signings on offense and defense  have been a FB and a run stuffing DT that has shown he's on the decline.  Just think bout that for a sec or 2 . 2yrs Dimarco is your best pkup in free agency on offense.  Yikes!

6 hours ago, Logic said:

Accomplishing in their first season (playoff berth) what the previous 17 years worth of coaches and GMs couldn't wasn't enough for you, eh?

How about completely clearing out a bloated salary cap situation such that the Bills are now flush with draft picks and have $100million in cap space for 2019. Still not doing it?

Just out of curiosity...what WILL convince you? 

Of course they have all that cap space but at the end of the day the team has to many holes to count so what's the point of that? 

Btw i believe they already dipped into next yrs space it should be more like 60mil that they have.  

7 hours ago, BBillsWestCoast said:

Rudolph is my worst nightmare. Rosen looks solid. Allen I am good with between pick 5-22, because he is worth the risk. Darnold (USC yuk) has some risk but will play for 10 years. Mayfield is a winner but can't see over the line. Lamar looks like Vick 2.0, like a Ferrari in LA traffic.

Allen in a Perkins Erhardt system spells brutal mistake 

11 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

So far, I like all of the moves the McBeane duo has made this off season.  No matter what happens between now and the draft, I have no doubts that our GM will do what is necessary to make this a better team.  If we don't trade up into the top 5 and grab one of the 'once in a lifetime' QBs, I'm sure it will be for a very good reason.  I think back about how the Eagles were able to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl (how great was that?) and remember that even though their starting QB didn't play in the playoffs, the backup QB still managed to keep the team winning.  Was Foles that good?  Maybe.  I think the answer was more like they had a great team to begin with. 

My point is if we don't get one of the Big 4 QBs in this draft, we still have the means to build a great team.  And that is just as important as the QB himself.  Trust the process.  We are either going to have a great QB and very good team or a very good QB and a great team.

Flame away...

Neither here or there really, but Foles' performance in the Superbowl was several orders of magnitude greater than anything Tyrod ever did for the Bills.

Don't undervalue just how good he was for them.

Regarding the Bills: don't settle so easily. 

This is the year to go get a QB and that is what we are going to do.

Not doing so has to be considered a failure.