We hadn't done this in awhile

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a 12 page thread done last week of everyone's hometown, age, and current location.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=20288

282924[/snapback]

Thank you for using the search feature; threads have been merged.

Niagara Falls, NY here. Born across the street from Hyde Park, moved to Love Canal (yes, that Love Canal) until I was about 4, then when the place was condemned, we moved to the LaSalle area.

CW

Raised in Rustburg, Virginia. Currently 29. Now living in D.C. My first time to Buffalo was for a Bills game. Became a fan in 1989 because of Jim Kelly and hurry up offense and have been a fan ever since.

Thank you for using the search feature; threads have been merged.

Niagara Falls, NY here.  Born across the street from Hyde Park, moved to Love Canal (yes, that Love Canal) until I was about 4, then when the place was condemned, we moved to the LaSalle area.

CW

282976[/snapback]

Hey Fez, had relatives that lived on Linwood Ave. I lived on 101 st in Love Canal. Graduated LaSalle in 81

Hey Fez, had relatives that lived on Linwood Ave. I lived on 101 st in Love Canal. Graduated LaSalle in 81

283365[/snapback]

Hey, we can glow in the dark together! :blink:

I don't know what street we lived on; all I know is that our house was smashed into the basement and capped off and the whole area was surrounded by fencing because we were in the "bad" part. :P

I graduated LaSalle in '93.

CW

Hey, we can glow in the dark together! :blink:

I don't know what street we lived on; all I know is that our house was smashed into the basement and capped off and the whole area was surrounded by fencing because we were in the "bad" part. :P

I graduated LaSalle in '93.

CW

283379[/snapback]

Dam. you just a youngin. I delivered the Courier to the whole Love Canal area in the late 70s, probably to your folks.