We hadn't done this in awhile

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buffalo / 35 / durham, nc

hate to say it, but i wouldn't move back. i'll always support the bills and sabres (as long as they stay in buffalo), but there are too many other places i'd rather call home.

as a football fan, who posts on a football board, and trys to keep the quality here high, ITS ALWAYS MY BUSINESS!!!!!

Stay on the up and up

272259[/snapback]

Again no it isn't. Go post your travis for Orlando Pace and a 1st rounder or no way SL is getting him and Drew sucks. Keep out of my business. Until you're a mod, and want to enforce "your" rules, then it still is none of your business Little Boy. Now go away.

Again no it isn't.  Go post your travis for Orlando Pace and a 1st rounder or no way SL is getting him and Drew sucks.  Keep out of my business.  Until you're a mod, and want to enforce "your" rules, then it still is none of your business Little Boy.  Now go away.

272419[/snapback]

Stop being so damned good natured, VA. It's unlike you.

Well, that could be Mulcaheys, although, nearby there is Guido Mulligans, Wantagh Inn and another Irish pub. When you plan it, let me know

272323[/snapback]

Yeah, Mulcaheys is the bar I was thinking of. We will be in town in mid July and should get together.

Holy crap. Herkimer. Maggie Valley. Why do I know this remote little areas?

Windham, NY/42/Yorba Linda, CA - Land of Gracious Living

271871[/snapback]

I've been in both Herkimer and Maggie Valley. When you're old like me you've had more time to visit lots of places.

Salamanca, NY/52/Mayville, NY with an inclination to retire to Bristol, Tennessee.

Stop being so damned good natured, VA.  It's unlike you.

272446[/snapback]

Sorry Rich. Just when the youngsters who have no idea about how CL and I speak to each other butt in, I get a little annoyed. This has been part of the board for several years now, and now Mr. Travis is great and Drew sucks is going try and play Mr. Mod.

BTW, how's it going. Glad to see you here more often these days. You have been missed. I didn't have to want to start another where is Rich thread. <_<

Troy,NY/51/East Berne,NY

272563[/snapback]

Wow, I lived on Woodstock Rd. in East Berne 10 years ago...

BTW, born in Dunkirk, grew up in Pembroke/Akron, a month short of 35, and live in Berlin, MA.

I wouldn't mind returning to NY, but the taxes are even higher than Massachusetts.

You said butt. Heh. Heh.  <_<

272620[/snapback]

My name is not Marv Albert.

BTW, Just for you I am sitting here getting ready to go to the movie and eating a piece of chocolate Mousse Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. :doh: Tastes good.