Buffalo will go 3 ways with QB situation with these players in play

37 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

I don't think the Cleveland trade happens even if you offer them a ton of picks.  They take Barkley 1 then 1 of the 3 top qbs at 4.  Smartest move they could make is to do this.

Why is this a smart move? Let two other teams possibly swoop in and take your top choice at QB?  I'm curious why popular opinion on this board is that the Brows should be happy with whatever QB falls to them, but the Bills need to get pick two or three to avoid the apocalypse.  The Browns can make a move and get their choice of QB and Barkley. What's bad about that? 

2 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Foles is not the long term answer as a qb he is not that good.  The point about Luck is just asinine.  If his shoulder is beyond repair and can't throw a football anymore how does that help any team.  The chargers had Rivers when they let Brees walk so it's a completely different scenario then Lucks.

Wow, Foles just won Superbowl out throwing Tom Brady, never said Franchise QB, you can still draft that if you believe in someone later in 1st and 2nd round. Obviously Luck needs to pass a NFL physical to make trade legal, if that doesn't happen trade null if it does happen then he can play football. Manning was told to quit but still managed 3 good years and 2 Superbowl visits and a Super ring. Luck if he can play is just as talented at that point of Manning's career. Any scenario is always different, what remains the same is Indy can replace Luck with a QB that apparently Bills fans all are willing to give every pick in the top 3 rounds for. So if that is the case why wouldn't Indy take a GOOD trade even if it is for a Franchise QB that Irsay doesn't like?

• Like (+1) 1

If they trade up to 2, I think it will be a monster trade, with maybe a player from each team going to the other being included in the trade.

Their is a problem child on the Giants that they might wanna send Buffalo's way as part of the deal. I hope it doesn't hold the deal up.

Gettleman is believed to not want to deal with said problem child. His negatives outweigh his talent.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Why is this a smart move? Let two other teams possibly swoop in and take your top choice at QB?  I'm curious why popular opinion on this board is that the Brows should be happy with whatever QB falls to them, but the Bills need to get pick two or three to avoid the apocalypse.  The Browns can make a move and get their choice of QB and Barkley. What's bad about that? 

They are targeting Allen and not going to take him 1st overall. He isnt going anywhere and will be there at 4. 

See how that works 

1 Barkely 

4 Allen

Taylor starts the season 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I dont think Barkely is mandatory to get to 2. Think it helps. 

If you connect the Dots with the way Giants have been selling off their picks so far (draft bankrupt already) do they already have a deal in place say to get a couple firsts plus???? Things that make you go hmmmm?

I don't GET "your connect the dots" can you fill me in?

1 minute ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Wow, Foles just won Superbowl out throwing Tom Brady, never said Franchise QB, you can still draft that if you believe in someone later in 1st and 2nd round. Obviously Luck needs to pass a NFL physical to make trade legal, if that doesn't happen trade null if it does happen then he can play football. Manning was told to quit but still managed 3 good years and 2 Superbowl visits and a Super ring. Luck if he can play is just as talented at that point of Manning's career. Any scenario is always different, what remains the same is Indy can replace Luck with a QB that apparently Bills fans all are willing to give every pick in the top 3 rounds for. So if that is the case why wouldn't Indy take a GOOD trade even if it is for a Franchise QB that Irsay doesn't like?

One game doesnt make a Career does it???  Foles is no different than a Rob Johnson scenario let another team get fooled

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If they trade up to 2, I think it will be a monster trade, with maybe a player from each team going to the other being included in the trade.

Their is a problem child on the Giants that they might wanna send Buffalo's way as part of the deal. I hope it doesn't hold the deal up.

Gettleman is believed to not want to deal with said problem child. His negatives outweigh his talent.

Eli Apple?

My scenario

Browns take Barkley 1

Bills trade up and take Rosen

Colts take Chubb

Browns take Darnold

There all finished

Giants are going all in on Eli for the next couple years. They wont be trading away any of his offensive weapons. They could use Glenn, though. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Popular consensus is Darnold Mayfield and Rosen are all fairly close in talent.  So landing 1 of them and landing the best player in the draft would be huge for that franchise.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Who is the problem child?   Most likely a CB

Just now, horned dogs said:

Eli Apple?

My scenario

Browns take Barkley 1

Colts take Chubb

Browns take Darnold

There all finished

That's one of two names the Giants would love to have someone take off their hands.

I think you can get the other name.

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Eli Apple?

My scenario

Browns take Barkley 1

Colts take Chubb

Browns take Darnold

There all finished

Chubb may seem like a lock or can't miss.  But, I still can't see anyone taking a Guard #3.  Just can't......

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Manther said:

Who is the problem child?   Most likely a CB

Yep, one of them.

I am down here in NYC and it is believed that Gettleman really wants to move on from the problem children on the team It is believed he views them as big time cancers, no matter what their talent is.

Take it for what it is worth. I hope it doesn't derail a possible trade up to 2 for the Bills.

2 minutes ago, Manther said:

Chubb may seem like a lock or can't miss.  But, I still can't see anyone taking a Guard #3.  Just can't......

I'd be leery of that too, but Nelson is quite the prospect and people tinkk he won't make it out of the top 10.

Edited by njbuff

10 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Very first line says “trade for Keenum”. He will be a free agent come Monday 

So would Tyrod and Cleveland made trade with 65th pick in draft. Anyone who believes Buffalo would throw away 6 million dollars is just as big a idiot as the team that wastes the 6 million. If Kenuum goes to Free Agency Bills have to compete. If the Bills want Keenum than you trade for him now. That is why Cleveland gave up a 65th overall pick because they would be competing with Denver for his services.

Yep, one of them.

I am down here in NYC and it is believed that Gettleman really wants to move on from the problem children on the team It is believed he views them as big time cancers, no matter what their talent is.

Take it for what it is worth. I hope it doesn't derail a possible trade up to 2 for the Bills.

The coke sniffing WR from LSU?

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Giants are going all in on Eli for the next couple years. They wont be trading away any of his offensive weapons. They could use Glenn, though. 

So, let's play along.  If Glenn is health(ish) he is worth approx the same as Duane Brown.  So, a 2nd and 3rd or 2 seconds.

So, #21, #22, Glenn and some pick in the top 4 rounds for #2?

2 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Popular consensus is Darnold Mayfield and Rosen are all fairly close in talent.  So landing 1 of them and landing the best player in the draft would be huge for that franchise.

I'm going to guess that teams have a stronger opinion on these guys than fans do. The Browns have a surplus of capital and wouldn't be shocked if they want to assure themselves of their first choice. Giants are probably more than willing to move down. Maybe multiple times. They can get the G later than top 5. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

He didn't even come close to out throwing Brady.  Why would you give up what the eagles want for a non franchise qb.  You are tearing apart your own argument by saying he is a non franchise qb.  Manning was a shell of himself that relied on some awesome defenses to do what he did in Denver.  

1 minute ago, Manther said:

So, let's play along.  If Glenn is health(ish) he is worth approx the same as Duane Brown.  So, a 2nd and 3rd or 2 seconds.

So, #21, #22, Glenn and some pick in the top 4 rounds for #2?

I would make that deal . Not sure it would be enough, as I've seen as many as 5 2018 picks suggested as the price the Bills would pay on this board.