Buffalo will go 3 ways with QB situation with these players in play

First choice trade or free agency for proven qb;

Foles or Keenum trade, these QB's can get it done.

McCown or Bridgewater freeagency, both proven QB's also, Bridgewater has a high ceiling but injury risk.

Second choice is getting young QB with potential;

Only real choice here is McCarron, proven college Champion with skills Buffalo could use now to start. Backups Moore or Bradford.

Draft a QB but doesn't move up to top 4;

Bills can get Jackson or Baker here even moving up a few spots before possible takers

Crazy IDEA -  Trade for Franchise QB;

Two trades possible; 

Cleveland's 4th pick by giving up our 21st pick, Glenn, 2nd rounder and Cleveland's 3rd rounder back and possibility our 3rd rounder. Glenn is the key here with all the moves Cleveland has made they need protection and Tyrod knows Glenn. Not sure I would do this trade.

Indy trades Luck to Buffalo for both 1st pick's and 1st next year. This I would do in a heart beat. Luck is young and a Franchise QB, new team new outlook. Makes or breaks GM Beane but the bold move that can win Championships. We still have both 2nd's and both 3rd's for needs and solve QB issue for 10 years.

Edited by USABuffaloFan

8 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

First choice trade or free agency for proven qb;

Foles or Keenum trade, these QB's can get it done.

McCown or Bridgewater freeagency, both proven QB's also, Bridgewater has a high ceiling but injury risk.

Second choice is getting young QB with potential;

Only real choice here is McCarron, proven college Champion with skills Buffalo could use now to start.

Draft a QB but doesn't move up to top 4;

Bills can get Jackson or Baker here even moving up a few spots before possible takers

Crazy IDEA -  Trade for Franchise QB;

Two trades possible; 

Cleveland's 4th pick by giving up our 21st pick, Glenn, 2nd rounder and Cleveland's 3rd rounder back and possibility our 3rd rounder. Glenn is the key here with all the moves Cleveland has made they need protection and Tyrod knows Glenn. Not sure I would do this trade.

Indy trades Luck to Buffalo for both 1st pick's and 1st next year. This I would do in a heart beat. Luck is young and a Franchise QB, new team new outlook. Makes or breaks GM Beane but the bold move that can win Championships. We still have both 2nd's and both 3rd's for needs and solve QB issue for 10 years.

I don't think the Cleveland trade will happen.  If we do trade for #4 I think we need to give up more.

The Indy trade.....meh, I think Luck is available.  But, if he is available he is either damaged goods OR Irsay is frustrated and making a bad move!

1 minute ago, Manther said:

I don't think the Cleveland trade will happen.  If we do trade for #4 I think we need to give up more.

The Indy trade.....meh, I think Luck is available.  But, if he is available he is either damaged goods OR Irsay is frustrated and making a bad move!

Indy has 3rd pick for new Franchise QB, move Luck they now can get 1st pick and take who they want to replace Luck and still have a 1st pick available later. Buffalo is the only team that has the picks to get Luck and provide the proper picks. Why would Cleveland go for Luck after getting Tyrod. They may be OK getting any of the 3 QB's if Indy tells them who they are selecting.

7 minutes ago, Manther said:

I don't think the Cleveland trade happens even if you offer them a ton of picks.  They take Barkley 1 then 1 of the 3 top qbs at 4.  Smartest move they could make is to do this.

Edited by Zebrastripes

2 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Indy has 3rd pick for new Franchise QB, move Luck they now can get 1st pick and take who they want to replace Luck and still have a 1st pick available later. Buffalo is the only team that has the picks to get Luck and provide the proper picks. Why would Cleveland go for Luck after getting Tyrod. They may be OK getting any of the 3 QB's if Indy tells them who they are selecting.

Why qould any team want to trade for Luck?  If Indy is willing to let him go that should be enough red flags to stay away from him.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Looks like you just went 10 ways in your post. Take a deep breath step away from the computer and trust the process.

You can go 1000 ways, I wrote the only possibilities that are obvious and would make sense for Bills. Top 4 QB's went away when Buffalo won 9 games. Needed a Top 10 pick to move up, 21st and 22nd sound nice if a team doesn't need a QB in top 4. That really isn't the case, all 4 could use a QB with only Cleveland having the extra pick. Just is not worth it to move up. not with all the QB's that are available in Freeagency and Trades.

24 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Why qould any team want to trade for Luck?  If Indy is willing to let him go that should be enough red flags to stay away from him.

Buffalo stayed away from Foles last year, could have had him. How did that work out. Luck is and always will be till he can't be a 1st pick over all talent and someone who has played well in the NFL. They do not come around every day. Hell people still are wishing on Cutler. Luck is a Franchise QB!!!!! Even Bree Brees was given away at one time!

Edited by USABuffaloFan

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Bills will move to No2 overall 

Bills will draft Josh Rosen with the No 2 overall. 

I will rejoice 

That would be solid!  I have two questions on how this will happen?

1.  Who will go #1 overall?

2. What will it take to gain the #2 overall pick?

I have my thoughts.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Bills will move to No2 overall 

Bills will draft Josh Rosen with the No 2 overall. 

I will rejoice 

How did they get to number 2 pick over all matters. If Giants just swap our 21st and 22nd pick and take Glenn, YES I will be happy! Any more than that and NO WAY.

4 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Buffalo stayed away from Foles last year, could have had him. How did that work out. Luck is and always will be till he can't be a 1st pick over all talent and someone who has played well in the NFL. They do not come around every day. Hell people still are wishing on Cutler. Luck is a Franchise QB!!!!! Even Bree Brees was given away at one time!

Foles is not the long term answer as a qb he is not that good.  The point about Luck is just asinine.  If his shoulder is beyond repair and can't throw a football anymore how does that help any team.  The chargers had Rivers when they let Brees walk so it's a completely different scenario then Lucks.

That would be solid!  I have two questions on how this will happen?

1.  Who will go #1 overall?

2. What will it take to gain the #2 overall pick?

I have my thoughts.

1st - Barkely

to get to second overall

both 1s this year a second and 65 and Glenn and 2019 2nd

(this i am spit balling to try and keep 2019 1st like I think the Bills would want to do too)

2 minutes ago, USABuffaloFan said:

How did they get to number 2 pick over all matters. If Giants just swap our 21st and 22nd pick and take Glenn, YES I will be happy! Any more than that and NO WAY.

Really anymore than the two firsts and glenn for your answer at QB. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

1st - Barkely

to get to second overall

both 1s this year a second and 65 and Glenn and 2019 2nd

(this i am spit balling to try and keep 2019 1st like I think the Bills would want to do too)

Ya, I think that is the scenario to make this happen.  Barkley #1 is a must to allow us to trade up with the New York Football Giants to #2.  Could be wrong, but, I think that has to happen to allow us the opportunity to get up to #2.

I agree it will take #21 and #22.  Then it will be a combo of our 2nd round picks this year and our 1st and 2nd round next year.  If we the guy, I think it is totally worth it!  The grading of the QB is key.  We can get anywhere as long as we have a trading partner.  Barkley going before the NYG pick may give us the trading partner.

Just now, Manther said:

Ya, I think that is the scenario to make this happen.  Barkley #1 is a must to allow us to trade up with the New York Football Giants to #2.  Could be wrong, but, I think that has to happen to allow us the opportunity to get up to #2.

I agree it will take #21 and #22.  Then it will be a combo of our 2nd round picks this year and our 1st and 2nd round next year.  If we the guy, I think it is totally worth it!  The grading of the QB is key.  We can get anywhere as long as we have a trading partner.  Barkley going before the NYG pick may give us the trading partner.

So, without looking at the chart.........

for

#21, #22, 1st round 2019, 3rd round 2018

I dont think Barkely is mandatory to get to 2. Think it helps. 

If you connect the Dots with the way Giants have been selling off their picks so far (draft bankrupt already) do they already have a deal in place say to get a couple firsts plus???? Things that make you go hmmmm?