[Misleading Title]Cordy Glen and Shaq Lawson are to be traded next

Just now, Putin said:

What’s the latest on Glenn’s injury ? Is he making any progress ? Just wondering if anyone heard anything !!

From everything I have heard, he is progressing well, and I believe he should be ready for the beginning of the offseason program- which, of course, is a positive sign...but, you just never know until he works out and plays on a consistent basis...how will the ankle respond.

Just now, JaCrispy said:

From everything I have heard, he is progressing well, and I believe he should be ready for the beginning of the offseason program- which, of course, is a positive sign...but, you just never know until he works out and plays on a consistent basis...how will the ankle respond.

Thanks for the info ?

31 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

I think this is worthy of a bump. I have to think there are many franchises that value Shaq. He's a guy drafted to play in a Rex-style D. May have more value that we think.

Totally miscast in a Rex defense...he’s a 4-3 d end, not an outside linebacker. Rex was enamored with Clemson players, Shaq himself was quoted as not understanding why Whaley drafted him for Rex scheme. I’d like to give him another year, hopefully stay healthy and put it all together. Not much depth at the end spots 

4 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Totally miscast in a Rex defense...he’s a 4-3 d end, not an outside linebacker. Rex was enamored with Clemson players, Shaq himself was quoted as not understanding why Whaley drafted him for Rex scheme. I’d like to give him another year, hopefully stay healthy and put it all together. Not much depth at the end spots 

Totally fair. And he was banged up a bit for part of his career and had to adjust to two d schemes in two years.