Who makes the big jump in year 2?

GreggTX

43 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Zay for sure.......hard to discount to effect of playing with a torn labrum for the season......but then again, the TBD medical staff of "Dr. Ruth's" said it's "the hands stupid".....so let's see....Milano was a surprise in year 1 and I'd bet he continues to surprise in year 2 as a gritty football instinctive kid......despite NO year 1, bring on the O'Reilly kid in year 2 dammit.........

If he was playing with a torn labrum and it was not revealed when he was drafted he should be suspended by league for deception.

If the injury was known by Bills they should have listed it on injury list and be penalized for deception.

Since neither occurred it is just agent deception trying to get his client not to be cut.

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Nathaniel Peterman! :o

1.   Some people just don’t get jokes.   

2.   Some people don’t want to see “not their guy” improve.   (Who wouldn’t want Nate to improve?). 

Zay Jones. 

Tre’ was solid. I expect improvement but I don’t think he should be in a he group of “improvement needed”. 

- this wasn’t directed at you but just in case it was needed I added it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, White Linen said:

McDermott

As funny as this is with him not being a player, he might actually be the most improved 2nd year Bill. If we can get a franchise passer, or even a mid level starter that is willing to actually throw the ball, this could completely change the way he coaches games. 

That insanely conservative style that had everyone mad at times was probably the only way he could see us winning games with the personnel we had on offense. A better qb would completely change what we could do as a team and I think McD would take full advantage.