Brownies willing to trade #1

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Unless they have a firm idea of what will happen say like they already know if the Giants are talking contract with the RB or the Colts tell them they want the DE. They could have a guarantee on draft night of who will take what and how far they can trade down.

Sure so again NO GUARANTEE thanks

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Got it i know the English Language is hard. 

So the ONLY way Browns can Guarantee to get the QB they want is to take him 1st overall. Anything else is a risk and NOT a guarantee. Thanks for playing. 

How many QBs over the years have ended their career with a career ending INJ???

Dramatic type injury you could point to Joe Theismann.  It would be more a matter the a QB gets through a season then fails his physical going into next season.       

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Sure so again NO GUARANTEE thanks

Your living in lala land dude.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Sure says again you. 

So That trade happens and in a 15 year career he leads the team to 6 Superbowls with 2 wins and 2 SB MVPs that is a dumb trade. Ha ha ha

Also how many QB's have won multiple SB MVP's? Maybe 4 or 5 tops. It's just a lala land dream you have over there.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope you are if you think allowing 3 Teams pick before you Guarantees you player is going to be there at pick 4

Again they could know what those teams want. Also I said they could move to 3 knowing the Colts want to trade up for the DE and the Giants have been talking to the RB.

Edited by CuddyDark

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Dramatic type injury you could point to Joe Theismann.  It would be more a matter the a QB gets through a season then fails his physical going into next season.       

Theismann was when again?

heck closest you could maybe name was Bridgewater but his career isnt over either. So for this specific position, and how QBs are so freaking protected the injury risk is less of a concern for me. 

Again they could know what those teams want. Also I said they could move to 3 knowing the the Colts wasn't to trade up for the DE and the Giants have been talking to the RB.

And they will know for sure how?  These Other GMs telling them ???? And I am the one in La La land. Hahaha 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

heck closest you could maybe name was Bridgewater but his career isnt over either. So for this specific position, and how QBs are so freaking protected the injury risk is less of a concern for me. 

Again only 4 or 5 QB's in the history of the NFL have had the impact you speak of. What makes you think just because the Bills get a QB high he will win multiple SB MVPs. It's a dream.

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Again they could know what those teams want. Also I said they could move to 3 knowing the the Colts wasn't to trade up for the DE and the Giants have been talking to the RB.

Let me try it easier this way seeing I have to teach you what the word guarantee means. 

Is there a RISK of a QB being taken before them at 1 overall?

is their risk of a QB being taken before them if they move out?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Stuff happens and it is never the winter rat vehicle that gets totaled but something you prize and paid dearly for.  At least with a vehicle you can be insured but there is not insurance to replace the draft picks used to get a QB.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Let me try it easier this way seeing I have to teach you what the word guarantee means. 

Is there a RISK of a QB being taken before them at 1 overall?

is their risk of a QB being taken before them if they move out?

It's your guarantee not theirs or their situation.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Yes, please.

WR- Paul Richardson 

DT- Star Lotulelei 

LB - Vander Esche from Boise in 3rd round 

also the vets that hit the market in the post draft purge. 

1 minute ago, billspro said:

This is a very deep QB class. I don't see a point of trading up higher than number 5. That would be Sammy Watkins all over again. 

No it is nothing like Sammy. Different Positional Value 

6 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

It's your guarantee not theirs or their situation.

Who can be picked before 1st overall?

Can a QB be picked before 4th overall?

WR- Paul Richardson 

DT- Star Lotulelei 

It is said Vander Esche is probably moving in the bottom of round one, so might not make round 3. Maybe 2nd.

No it is nothing like Sammy. Different Positional Value 

It's worse than Sammy.

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Stuff happens and it is never the winter rat vehicle that gets totaled but something you prize and paid dearly for.  At least with a vehicle you can be insured but there is not insurance to replace the draft picks used to get a QB.

Ooo no dont go get your QB because he might get hurt. Keep settling at the most important position in football because we are the Bills and you know we run the Ball anyway, have some bad weather at times, and are Old school. No need to get the best player at the most important position because he might get hurt 

It is said Vander Esche is probably moving in the bottom of round one, so might not make round 3. Maybe 2nd.

It's worse than Sammy.

I have him graded where i have him. So right now on my grades he is a third round prospect. 

A DE or RB can be pick 1st overall.

Are you really that thick

read the question

Who can get selected BEFORE the 1st overall pick?  

WR- Paul Richardson 

DT- Star Lotulelei 

1.) WHY would Paul Richardson want to come here after spending his entire career playing for a winning team in Seattle?
2.) Lotulelei's production has been declining over the last few years and Kawaan Short has surpassed him as the best DT on that line.  Would he come here simply because McDermott and Beane are here as well?
3.) In your proposed trade, you have us giving up our 2018 3rd.  So, how could they draft Vander Esche in the 3rd?  Did they trade MORE 2018 or 2019 picks to trade back into the 3rd?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ooo no dont go get your QB because he might get hurt. Keep settling at the most important position in football because we are the Bills and you know we run the Ball anyway, have some bad weather at times, and are Old school. No need to get the best player at the most important position because he might get hurt 

Again 4 or 5 QBs in the history of the NFL have been as impactful as you want this class to be. Everyone is saying there in no number 1 overall talent in this draft. That none is as good as Wentz.

I have him graded where i have him. So right now on my grades he is a third round prospect. 

Are you really that thick

read the question

Who can get selected BEFORE the 1st overall pick?  

I knew you was in lala land.

Edited by CuddyDark