Should the Bills re-sign Seantrel Henderson?

YoloinOhio

20 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

There's things I control and things I don't.  How many physicians are in on Big Pharma's "scheme?"

jmc, I wasn't the one talking conspiracy.  I think SWAT is correct with respect to doctors, saying unwitting.  Doctors bought into the 1990's pharma line that they could be less fearful of addiction and should prescribe more freely.  In hindsight now and given our opiate addiction problems, that seems to have been at best bad advice.  There may have been some conspiring with producers/distributors, imo, but outside of pill mills, I don't think doctors widely conspired.

I think this mistake by our medical community points more to a flaw in the way doctors learn of the effectiveness of new drugs.  I think pharma has too much control in doctor education, from my understanding given I am not in either profession.  Without pharma reps pushing cannabis medicines, educating physicians has often fallen to patients.  It seems that may change soon with respect to cannabis based medicines, so more doctors may get behind them after the cannabis medicine pharma rep visits.

Edited by Bob in Mich