Active shooter at Florida high school

There are no words...

Scott Israel files paperwork to run again for Broward County sheriff

Suspended sheriff 'out and about' campaigning while awaiting outcome of hearing

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Scott Israel filed paperwork Monday morning to run again for Broward County sheriff. 

</snip>

"I'm out and about. I haven't stopped campaigning, even post-suspension, and I know that the Broward County residents, the Broward County voter, is fully aware that we had a governor make a promise -- a campaign promise -- to suspend the sheriff," Israel told Local 10 News. 

Closing arguments from Israel's side and the governor's side are expected to be given to the hearing's special master on Aug. 19, who will then make a recommendation to the Senate.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are no words...

Scott Israel files paperwork to run again for Broward County sheriff

Suspended sheriff 'out and about' campaigning while awaiting outcome of hearing

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Scott Israel filed paperwork Monday morning to run again for Broward County sheriff. 

</snip>

"I'm out and about. I haven't stopped campaigning, even post-suspension, and I know that the Broward County residents, the Broward County voter, is fully aware that we had a governor make a promise -- a campaign promise -- to suspend the sheriff," Israel told Local 10 News. 

Closing arguments from Israel's side and the governor's side are expected to be given to the hearing's special master on Aug. 19, who will then make a recommendation to the Senate.

</snip>

If Broward County elects this incompetent partisan coward again, they get exactly what they deserve.