Free Advice Thursday Returns

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all mighty Alaskan genie.... I have a question about paint ball scoring.  The anti-war clan is out protesting at the local park today.  How many points do I get if I nail the girl with the, "Die! American soldier" sign?  How many points for a confirmed head shot?

269932[/snapback]

:devil::devil:;)

Though, I'd bet you'd get 5-10 in the hoosekow. ;)

Dear all mighty Alaskan genie.... I have a question about paint ball scoring.  The anti-war clan is out protesting at the local park today.  How many points do I get if I nail the girl with the, "Die! American soldier" sign?  How many points for a confirmed head shot?

269932[/snapback]

Just make sure the "victim" is of the same background as you. You don't want to be charged with a "hate" crime.

Official Scoring:

Hippy: 10 points

Hippy with dreads: 25 points

Hippy with dreads and Grateful Dead tie dye apparel: 50 points

Hippy with dreads, GD tie dye apparel, sign that has the word "Bush" emblazoned in red bloody letters: 100 points

Hillary Clinton: Super Awesome megaman bonus - unlimited life.

Ooh, "very funny" isn't far from "nothing" on the "things you don't want to hear chics say" scale. Careful, Padwan. Tread lightly.

I agree with AD (the sky just fell in). She didn't like the joke and now she's plotting how to make you suffer. :devil: Remember - chicks love to get even.

Just make sure the "victim" is of the same background as you.  You don't want to be charged with a "hate" crime.

Official Scoring:

Hippy: 10 points

Hippy with dreads: 25 points

Hippy with dreads and Grateful Dead tie dye apparel: 50 points

Hippy with dreads, GD tie dye apparel, sign that has the word "Bush" emblazoned in red bloody letters:  100 points

Hillary Clinton: Super Awesome megaman bonus - unlimited life.

269954[/snapback]

Maybe I should be the bigger man and send the hippies some semen frosted brownies. :devil: