Free Advice Thursday Returns

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Travis and I really want to be a starting running back next year but I am unwilling to co-operate with efforts to trade me.  Should I accept my role as a back-up for one more year and then explore free-agency the next season?

269718[/snapback]

You're lying. No way Travis knows how to type.

Pop quiz hot shot. After 3 days of constipation you finally get some relief. Unfortunately when this happens you do not have home court advantage, you are at work. You make a mad dash for the handicap stall because you know you are going to need the extra room. After 5 minutes of child birth like pain you drop something that looks like it came out of Andre the giant. You know there is no way in hell that thing is going to flush. You probably only have minutes if not seconds before somebody else walks in and identifies you by your shoes. What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!

269716[/snapback]

Try balancing your diet so this doesn't happen again. Fiber, people. Fiber.

Hey AD, first time caller here.

I just got this email from a girl who is an ex-co worker. I always liked her, but she seemed to be interested in only being friends. haven't seen her in a year. We had lunch a week ago. I suggested we meet at the park for brown bag lunch soon.

this is her reply:

here is my dilema. I can hardly hold back from snappy come backs, no matter how raunchy or off base. I feel the urge to reply "sure, but hold the P"

so should I test the waters or risk scaring her off?

hurry, she's waiting for my reply.

269728[/snapback]

Too soon, if you actually want the cob gobbled. Those types of responses generally only work on chics you've already been intimate with. Heaven forbid she thinks such endeavors are demeaning...

Discretion is the better part of valor.

How can some posters have the grammar level of a 1st grader, yet insist they know everything about every player in the NFL ? Is there a Daycare Scouting Organization I'm not aware of ?

269739[/snapback]

No. But some people apparently stay at Holiday Inn fairly regularly.

Correct. I use Dragon - Naturally Speaking voice recognition software. As for my career, should I try arena league football for a season?

269796[/snapback]

Lying again. I've heard Travis talk. What would come out of Dragon would be the equivalent of dropping a bowl of marbles on the keyboard.

Too soon, if you actually want the cob gobbled.  Those types of responses generally only work on chics you've already been intimate with.  Heaven forbid she thinks such endeavors are demeaning...

Discretion is the better part of valor.

269792[/snapback]

thanks! that's great advice!

you know I'm going to do it anyway :devil:

......So I assume you're using an appliance that features something like a hollow point 124gr. 9mm FMJ?

269827[/snapback]

I prefer shotguns in this particular instance. Firing for effect. :devil:

I have a couple of 9MMs but I don't shoot them very often anymore. My current preferred caliber for handgun is .45ACP. I use 230 grain JHP Remington Golden Sabre. :devil: