Free Advice Thursday Returns

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Old school, until they switch to something that doesn't look rejected by the CFL.  Fight the power!

269874[/snapback]

Amen, the new jersey's don't even have the Bills logo on them. The Bledsoe jersey looked like a Patriots uniform. Thanks for keeping me on the righteous path.

well she diffused the whole situation with "very funny"

but she still wants to meet for lunch in the park

I wonder if she'll think the popcorn trick is funny?

:devil:

269928[/snapback]

If she handled the joke well, get ready for the Lewinsky treatment!!

Thar be knob-slobbing....YAR!

Dear all mighty Alaskan genie.... I have a question about paint ball scoring. The anti-war clan is out protesting at the local park today. How many points do I get if I nail the girl with the, "Die! American soldier" sign? How many points for a confirmed head shot?

Should I move back to Buffalo (from Atlanta) where I will make much less money, be cold again in the winter, so that I can be back around cool people and great junk food? Not to mention the Ralph during football season?

269902[/snapback]

I'm doing just that in about 5 weeks... and if you look, you should be able to find a place where you won't make MUCH less...

Should I move back to Buffalo (from Atlanta) where I will make much less money, be cold again in the winter, so that I can be back around cool people and great junk food? Not to mention the Ralph during football season?

269902[/snapback]

Cost of living vs quality of living. You don't need to make nearly as much to make it in Buffalo.

Why isnt TD luring in the big name free agents????  Why isnt he signing one player a day!!?!?!?!  Why is EVERY other team getting better but the Bills??  The sky is falling and I need help!!!!!!! 

269903[/snapback]

To torment those who should be popping vicodins like tictacs.

well she diffused the whole situation with "very funny"

but she still wants to meet for lunch in the park

I wonder if she'll think the popcorn trick is funny?

269928[/snapback]

Ooh, "very funny" isn't far from "nothing" on the "things you don't want to hear chics say" scale. Careful, Padwan. Tread lightly.