2017 NFL Awards

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

It’s bull **** that the DROY wasn’t closer than that 

I said it elsewhere but I have no problem with it. Lattimore was unbelievable, played on an island and transformed an entire defense. I think White is a really good player and should be a Pro Bowler (could have been this year). With that being said I would have voted the exact same way that it finished. I don’t know many people that would have voted differently. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I said it elsewhere but I have no problem with it. Lattimore was unbelievable, played on an island and transformed an entire defense. I think White is a really good player and should be a Pro Bowler (could have been this year). With that being said I would have voted the exact same way that it finished. I don’t know many people that would have voted differently. 

Yup. 

And you cant stress over a wide margin in votes. If everyone agrees he’s a little better - it looks like a blowout. If there’s a polarizing guy it looks closer even if it might not be on the field 

they were both really consistent guys at the same position so it likely made it easy to find consensus. It’s not like one was boom and bust or anything. Just an excellent player and a little better for the other. I’d bet tre would’ve gotten rated relatively close if they could give scores to each player instead of just picking a winner.

Edited by NoSaint

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I disagree. They have all been spot on thus far IMO. 

I'm not saying McVay may not have deserved to win...but the fact McDermott got no votes was a little ridiculous.

Inheriting a loaded team and simply getting them to play like they should have the past 4 years shouldnt automatically give you the coach of the year award.