Dareus Sad!

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was a conditional 6th. It became a 5th due to the conditions met. 

The most important thing gained by the Bills in that trade was getting someone to take that absurd contract. The 5th is a bonus. 

Thanks for clearing that up Yolo. I need to keep up better next guess.

I still think its dumb though and the stats posted up thread Bares out why.

Hopefully we can get another DT as good as him with that 5th round pick. Its a hole wee certainly need to address.

Edited by reddogblitz

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Dear aceman_16,

Oops. I was going by this.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000868200/article/bills-trade-marcell-dareus-to-jaguars-for-draft-pick

Please pardon my mistake.

Yous truly,

Mr. Agenda

Mr Agenda,

I accept your apology for being sloppy with facts. I could list 20 articles that show the true extent of the trade such as http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-trade-deadline-bills-dt-marcell-dareus-jaguars/6dqep28670281vu40igvq9pwc

however, I choose not to embarass your "facts" of the last few days any further. A TRUE fan would be aware of these things. Anyhow, carry on.... you will corrected when you are wrong again.

/snark off... TRULY be careful of quoting facts and figures. You have had a very rough go of it with inaccuracies or improper usage the last couple of days trying to prove your points

Edited by aceman_16

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Mr Agenda,

I accept your apology for being sloppy with facts. I could list 20 articles that show the true extent of the trade such as http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-trade-deadline-bills-dt-marcell-dareus-jaguars/6dqep28670281vu40igvq9pwc

however, I choose not to embarass your "facts" of the last few days any further. A TRUE fan would be aware of these things. Anyhow, carry on.... you will corrected when you are wrong again.

Go ahead and embarrass me.  Since I'm not a TRUE fan, i can take if. Does this make me a FALSE fan?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Go ahead and embarrass me.  Since I'm not a TRUE fan, i can take if. Does this make me a FALSE fan?

Yes. false as in pretending to the understanding of the team. You have been throwing around data left and right and it has been wrong. Just be careful. And... sorry for questioning your fanhood - that is uncalled for and immature by me.

Edited by aceman_16

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Yes. false as in pretending to the understanding of the team. You have been throwing around data left and right and it has been wrong. Just be careful. And... sorry for questioning your fanhood - that is uncalled for and immature by me.

Like what for example?

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Sorry, didn't see any false facts, only differing opinions.

You said I misstated facts. I'll give you the 5th round thing.

You said I've been " throwing around data left and right and it has been wrong".

Please embarrass me next time I toss out a false fact. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

Those were the same players he partied with and went to war with for years. Just to get traded mid season. Def wasnt just a normal game. I bet he wouldve rather played here for that. He knew how much it meant. You all give him a lot of sh. Everyone screws up but he knows without that trade we might have won that game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was a conditional 6th. It became a 5th due to the conditions met. 

The most important thing gained by the Bills in that trade was getting someone to take that absurd contract. The 5th is a bonus. 

It was a 6th, potentially a 5th. It was a conditional 5th not a conditional 6th, the 6th was always a guaranteed floor.

If you're gonna criticize someone criticizing the trade, you should know the ins and outs and the verbage.

Sorry, I know it wasn't you who was ridiculous in this thread earlier, just making a point. Also, we are taking on an amount of dead cap money where it's almost not even worth getting off the books in my opinion for what is gained in return.

3 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Mr Agenda,

/snark off... TRULY be careful of quoting facts and figures. You have had a very rough go of it with inaccuracies or improper usage the last couple of days trying to prove your points

I don't know how wrong he has been on things. But he's posting on an internet forum, this isn't a job, this isn't something where his miscalculations cost you or anyone money or harm anyone.

You're coming across as a douche. 

24 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Those were the same players he partied with and went to war with for years. Just to get traded mid season. Def wasnt just a normal game. I bet he wouldve rather played here for that. He knew how much it meant. You all give him a lot of sh. Everyone screws up but he knows without that trade we might have won that game.

Oh no, but that 6th round, excuse me, 5th round pick is really, really, valuable. Whoever that 5th round picks ends up being will win us a playoff game down the road. What's another 17 years?