Hypothetical - If Peterman won the game

Virgil

53 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

It was meant to be a meaningless post - troll ish if you will.  

When you see me make a statement like that - assume there is an ulterior motive.   Take note of who I am responding to.

A common problem we all encounter 

54 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

The preseason red flag was 1/16 for 7 yards when pressured

I had alluded to to that earlier about Nate.   

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

A common problem we all encounter 

I'm pretty sure Savior Pete and Dingle-berry Don from Dunkirk get together for coffee in the mornings.    Don just sits in the booth at McDonalds telling Pete how great Dunkirk Don is.   Pete looks at him with his best Rainman face and tells him how concerned he is.    Pete thinks Don should be more miserable.    He is encouraging Don to grow his beard longer and eat more donuts.  They make quite a pair.

The best part is that their super secret sources they won't tell anyone about are "each other".

Don has been seen buying up swampland at the one end of Chataqua Lake.   Owners have been selling their swampland since the algea blooms have overrun the lake.    Don says he is gonna be rich.  His insider friend says the state is going to build a fish hatchery there with restaurants and shopping centers included.   It's going to be crazy awesome like all of the sweet-ass hotels and shopping centers currently surrounding Rich Stadium.  :lol:    

The hatchery will be east of Lake Erie for those trying to speculate and get rich like Don.   But shhhhh.    Don't tell anyone.

Edited by PolishDave
  • Haha (+1) 1

IF Peterman had tied it & then won in OT, provided Taylor cleared concussion protocol soon enough to get worthwile practice in, I'd still have expected Taylor to get the start.

Foxboro is a lot tougher place to play than a soccer stadium or Jacksonville.  Really expect that Belichick would've eaten Peterman alive & that McDermott would want to have had a guy that's won in Foxboro calling the signals.

17 minutes ago, Taro T said:

IF Peterman had tied it & then won in OT, provided Taylor cleared concussion protocol soon enough to get worthwile practice in, I'd still have expected Taylor to get the start.

Foxboro is a lot tougher place to play than a soccer stadium or Jacksonville.  Really expect that Belichick would've eaten Peterman alive & that McDermott would want to have had a guy that's won in Foxboro calling the signals.

The Cheaters would have crushed them no matter what. 

To Taylor winning in NE it was against their 3rd stringer QB with a busted hand.    If we’re being honest here.  

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The Cheaters would have crushed them no matter what.

To Taylor winning in NE it was against their 3rd stringer QB with a busted hand.    If we’re being honest here.  

Most likely.  But Taylor gives 'em a 5% chance of winning.  Peterman?  Does anyone put it even at 1%?