Ducasse vs Dareus

NewEra

This really has me worried.  Really worried.  If we can’t run, we’re in big trouble.  We rarely got to see a fired up Marcel.  He’s fired up for this game.  Ducasse is in for a LONG day.  I’d like to see Groy get a shot if Dareus has his way with Vlad.  I didn’t hate the trade at the time as the Dareus’ future with the Bills was looking bleak and his contract was ridiculous. Hard to have the highest paid player being a serious under performer.  This trade is looking painful right now.  Ouch.  Have a feeling he’s going to ruin us.  

i think...or believe that henderson is better than mills also. i hope he gets the start. eric wood is also gonna have to get in there and mix it up with marcel as well and help the double team. i would hope that with all the time they have practiced against each other that this staff has a plan to work him.

i think dawkins and henderson will be ok and we gotta run behind richie. i think that inside gap or hole will be there for dimarco and murphy to make hay.

Edited by billsredneck1

I don't know what the Bills can do against this defense. They are a tremendous secondary, a very good pass rush, and since Dareus got there they are stout against the run. The Bills might need to do a lot of trick plays and exotic looks to try and get their offense going. They can't play too conservative because at home I think their offense will put up some points here or there. So the offense can't hang the defense out to dry. 

Edited by billsfan89

There are reasons he was traded, Fat and Lazy come to mind and his conditioning blows. 

28 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm actually more worried about Campell than Dareus tbh. I think Dareu will be fired up yes, but believe it will wear off pretty quick and the Bills Oline for the most part should keep him under control. I'm hoping so anyways....

agreed! 

Edited by BuffaloMatt
  • Haha (+1) 1