5 Interception games... fun fact

6 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Excellent point -- I didn't know this, and for the Peterman nay-sayers it's much more effective than "5 INTS, HAHAHA".  It's definitely interesting as far as identifying possible later round draft "gems". 

Also, I think the standard for QB play is so low around here that if a rookie comes in and makes a couple of strong throws into traffic (Peterman to KB in LA, for one example), it's probably more impressive around here than it would be on a team that has had stronger play from the position. 

You're damn straight about the standard for QB play being low in B'lo.  WR play too.

Here's to raising the bar going forward!  B-)

8 hours ago, garybusey said:

At least 2 of the INTs were on Bills receivers making two boneheaded plays.

The FB who had the ball bounce of his head and into the arms of a Charger should have an INT on his stat sheet. Pretty sure Zay dropped one as well that resulted in a pick. 

Yes - Peterman had a horrible game, but if you take his INTs in context I do not think the game was all time bad like many believe.

You'd blame all 5 on Tyrod, tho.

20 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

I still don’t understand how the Bills lost that cowboys game lol

Was the hardest game I ever had to watch. I remember the final kickoff, something happened with the clock. If I remember correctly, the clock stopped early or ran too long, and it gave Dallas enough time to drive the field.

Anyone else remember?

42 minutes ago, Young34 said:

Was the hardest game I ever had to watch. I remember the final kickoff, something happened with the clock. If I remember correctly, the clock stopped early or ran too long, and it gave Dallas enough time to drive the field.

Anyone else remember?

Don't remember the last part you are referring to, but I'm sure you are correct. I just remember being one of the most heart breaking games I have ever seen

48 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Don't remember the last part you are referring to, but I'm sure you are correct. I just remember being one of the most heart breaking games I have ever seen

I don't remember the specifics, but I do vividly recall sitting there when Tony Romo started the final drive and that old familiar feeling of "Well, this one's over" came on. 

National TV. Big spotlight. Defense took 5 INTs from America's Team.    Of course the Bills were going to lose it in an incredibly heartbreaking way. 

2 hours ago, Young34 said:

Anyone else remember?

Clock thing sounds vaguely familiar.  I was at that game too. What I remember is that Perry Fewell, who called a masterful game to that point, didn't cover the sidelines allowing TO to cat h a pass along the sidelines setting up the game winning FG.

My favourite play was Chris Kelsay intercepting Tony in the EZ for a TD