Going for broke playoff game plan

Ga boy

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You were so happy today. You are terrible!! I can’t wait until we can get rid of the terrible fans. The majority want the Bills to win. A few idiots want to be miserable. I am choosing to be happy about this season. That’s not playoff talent and they played a playoff game. Things are looking up in my world. I have no time for the miserable folk.

I love you. I’ve always loved you. This may seem a little sudden but will you marry me?

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You were so happy today. You are terrible!! I can’t wait until we can get rid of the terrible fans. The majority want the Bills to win. A few idiots want to be miserable. I am choosing to be happy about this season. That’s not playoff talent and they played a playoff game. Things are looking up in my world. I have no time for the miserable folk.

I'm more than satisfied with this season. As I have believed since the hiring of McDermott this was a major rebuilding job. The new coach and his braintrust significantly altered the roster, shed players, acquired picks and opened up cap space. So in my opinion he accelerated the rebuild timetable with his numerous transactions. No one who is fair-minded should be dissatisfied with what has been accomplished in one season. 

What is going to determine whether this upward trajectory is maintained is the qb issue. What's obvious is obvious. There is no point in even bothering with the issue of TT being an adequate bridge qb or not. That debate is over with. He's not. He is a terrific person and an earnest player. I wish him the best wherever he goes.  The real challenge to keep this team moving forward is drafting a high-end qb prospect and for the short term getting a quality bridge qb who is capable of running a full range offense. 

Side notes: Shady McCoy deserves accolades. He was hurting yet played heroically. Another shout out has to go to Tony Romo. In short order he has turned into one of the best analysts in the business. He made a seamless transition from the field to the booth. He and his partner work wonderfully together. 

I'm proud of our team.  Great season.  But we knew it would end like this.  Not enough team and QB talent.  Probably 20 NFL QBs, and a handful of backups, would have won that game for us today.  Better days are ahead.