Group Hug For Scott Law( and all of us)

plenzmd1

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This thread and the "McD Haters" thread are bumming me out. We finally make the playoffs, this is a time for unity and celebration, and the top threads are petty trolling. Let's do better, guys. Go Bills!

This is not a trolling thread at all.........it is cmon, we argue all season, but at this time we can all hug each other as we ARE IN!!!! 

Don't think anyone can argue that...group hug for all Bills Fans!!!:beer:

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This thread and the "McD Haters" thread are bumming me out. We finally make the playoffs, this is a time for unity and celebration, and the top threads are petty trolling. Let's do better, guys. Go Bills!

Hell no a ton of us took a crap load of abuse from badol snotty and the like. Time to pay the piper 

Yes, it's an "I told you so" thread. But a well-warranted thread.  Why? Because many of these guys and specially the old guard of the board, kicked and screamed throughout the year longing for the days of Whaley, the legendary decoy Sammy, the all-world JAG backup Jwill and the underperforming Dareus.  

Now we come to realize that this organization didn't need those players and that Mcd/Beane are building a TEAM not a collection of players.

• Like (+1) 1