The Bills and Tyrod beat Jacksonville last year

Foreigner

We need Shady, a turnover or 2 would be great, and Tyrod will need one of his "good" games as opposed to one of his bad games.

If we get that, a win is certainly within reach. 

Probably the best AFC playoff matchup we could hope for, especially if we have to play on the road.

It will be a tough game. Jacksonvilles pass d anchored by bouye and Ramsey is very tough. They are weak vs the run. Will require McCoy to be available and alot of running the ball. Also jacksonville is much better at home this year than on the road. I wouldnt look into last years team. They are a complete diffrent team than 2016.

Happy ny

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

It will be a tough game. Jacksonvilles pass d anchored by bouye and Ramsey is very tough. They are weak vs the run. Will require McCoy to be available and alot of running the ball. Also jacksonville is much better at home this year than on the road. I wouldnt look into last years team. They are a complete diffrent team than 2016.

Happy ny

Taylor rarely throws to WRs so Ramsey and Bouye may not have much impact on the game.... Hope McCoy is back though. 

8 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Happy ny

Honestly their CBs don't scare me. They will likely be locked up with our Wrs. We don't really throw their way too much. Lots of passes to Clay, RBs mixed in with Tyrod scrambling, McCoy (or Murphy) running....and we can win. I think we match up better than most think.