Prefered Wildcard Opponent?

CSBill

Prefered Wildcard Opponent?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Bills make the playoffs, who would you rather we play in the wildcard round?

• Kansas City
    • Jacksonville

6 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

This is a cart before the horse discussion.  We will take whoevver if the Bills luck in.  Beating the phins won't be easy.....unless the phins lay down....which I don't really expect.  But,, if they do...low probability of any of the bills playoffs scenrios playing out.   The big one...imho...happened when our HC decided to throw the pick 5 QB into a starting role before he was ready.   THAT call may well cost the Bills a playoff berth.

I agree with you.  The Jets game where he went for 56 yards didn't mean anything.  The loss to the Bengals had 0 impact on our playoff chances and Taylor's 139 passing yards and 6 sacks were phenomemal.  Finally, Zay's drop against Carolina had 0 impact on our playoff outcome.

Its all about that bad decision to put in Peterman!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Lets go big and not only get the monkey off our backs, lets get some payback!

Jacksonville Round one.  Nothing would be better then taking down doug.

New England Round 2. Us against the world and refs. We win and all the sudden this thing seems real.

Steelers round three. Come on after beating the Jags and Pats how nice would it be to go to the Superbowl by winning in Pittsburgh.

Los Angeles Rams lets beat them and our old WR crew for the big game!!

I like where you are going with your take..seems Marrone is all in on winning this week cause it may be an easier road if they have to play us WC round..game on Dougy!  Plus I remember I think it was the cowboys beat NY twice during the season and before they played the Giants again in postseason someone in their locker room said it’s hard to beat the same team three times in one season...they ended up losing and the G-men won it all

Chiefs are locked into the #4 spot so for us to face them that means we'd have to be #5 which means the Ravens, Chargers and Titans all lose at home.

Either way the chance the Bills even making the playoffs as the #6 seed are slim to none at this point and if so we'd be facing St Doug and the Jags.