IF BILL OBRIEN IS FIRED.

BBills88

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Happens all the time honestly. Most coaches fired have garbage at QB. 

Houston has their franchise QB on the team and they were playing well when he was in though.  O'brien had his offense fitting Watson like a glove.  Would be one of the most ridiculous moves in recent memory by any team.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Houston has their franchise QB on the team and they were playing well when he was in though.  O'brien had his offense fitting Watson like a glove.  Would be one of the most ridiculous moves in recent memory by any team.

Would be dumb. I agree. You search forever for a coach and QB combo that scores points. 

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why on earth would BoB get fired? Is it his fault his best players are on IR?

He's pretty much plateaued and an offensive coach deserves to share I mean the responsibility for their revolving door of Qbs.  I think he will get one more year to prove himself with Watson.

but i highly doubt he would try to rebuild his career as an OC when we have no qb. I guess that draft can change that.

3 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Would be dumb. I agree. You search forever for a coach and QB combo that scores points. 

It is just mindboggling to me how teams make knee jerk reactions and fans call for them too based on one year where a team doesn't have a lot of talent.  Just a bunch of lazy fans and management in my opinion.  Give them a chance to build something