Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

No sense in starting NP at this point.  Should have happened after Cincy or Jets game.  Had we done so, we could've made the playoffs ...   Since the Jets game, we are 3-4.  NP maybe could've matched that with wins over Chiefs, Dolts, and Fins.  So if we miss the playoffs, we also missed the chance to see if NP is the answer.  

• Like (+1) 1

Tyrod gets the start. They gave Nate the start and it didn't work out. I'd file it disaster of epic proportions. I had hopes for him but 5 interceptions and a K.O. was ugly. 

We have no other option now. I want better then what I am going to get but I am realistic that it's not happening right now. The miracle didn't happen with Nate. 

Tyrod has games like 3 points against the Panthers and no touchdowns against the Pats. He's gonna lose 15 yards scrambling around looking cute sometimes. He's gonna throw balls away but make it look like he was throwing it at a receiver as it drops to thier feet or flies out of bounds but he's the best option we got. 

Seriously though. Tyrod is the best we have and he gives us the best chance to win. I'm not happy about it. I just accept it. I just don't feel special because he's better then a late round rookie that got killed his first two starts.

Edited by Lfod

Peterman is not NFL ready----what more do people need to see than that disaster in LA...he is not that good for crying out loud....i guess desperate times does call for desperate measures..if your going to invest in this guy than he needs to sit for a year or 2 behind someone (whomever that maybe).....forget Peterman....hell even forget Taylor once their eliminated after tomorrow......just go out and get a 1st round QB in next years draft.....move up to do so.....this is the best solution long term....no guarantee but you gotta do it and this is the draft apparently to do so......

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Peterman should and will stay on the sidelines where he belongs unless Taylor is injured. 

So, you are saying that if Taylor has a brutal game the only way to get to Peterman is , if Taylor is injured. How about winning the game.?

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Taylor represents the best chance to win the game. Your Peterman dreams are puzzling. 

I know Taylor may be our best bet but, as he has done the past few games , he starts quick and flames out at the second half. i want to win. and with Taylor , the second half seems to be his downfall. Unlike you i do not like falling on my sword for stubbornness when there is a chance to win.

15 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

I know Taylor may be our best bet but, as he has done the past few games , he starts quick and flames out at the second half. i want to win. and with Taylor , the second half seems to be his downfall. Unlike you i do not like falling on my sword for stubbornness when there is a chance to win.

Speaking of swords, Peterman isn't the calvary to rescue the Bills from defeat. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz