Why " thank you for your service" is a bull **** slogan....

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You keep going back to your broad sweeping generalizations of the entire military based solely on your experience in the Coasties. 

That's called narcissism Gator/Birdbrain. 

And you got it bad. Because you're nothing but a worthless troll hoping to get a rise out of people to sate your boredom. 

You're bad at this. You've done nothing but flood multiple boards with nonsense and drivel. If you're going to try to troll, at least be original or entertaining. You've been run off so many times before, under different handles, for the same lack of originality. 

Do better. Be better, asshat. 

Are your feelings hurt

Its a bs slogan

Get over it 

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

Are your feelings hurt

Its a bs slogan

Get over it 

I heard someone thank a service member at the local food store today.  The same person also wished him a Merry Christmas.  The service member appeared to be genuinely touched, looked like he had tears in his eyes after the phrase "Thank you for his service to the country." was extended to him.  When the well-wisher wished him a Merry Christmas, he responded with a smile "Thank you, and you as well!". 

Near as I can tell, both people involved were sincere.  I followed the service member out to his car, pretending to be lost and looking for my own car, and heard him say to another person in his vehicle "I just met a really nice person in there who wished me...".  I couldn't hear the whole thing as the door closed and I accidentally set off the alarm to my SUV.  I cannot guarantee he was happy, but I can say he seemed pleased.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I heard someone thank a service member at the local food store today.  The same person also wished him a Merry Christmas.  The service member appeared to be genuinely touched, looked like he had tears in his eyes after the phrase "Thank you for his service to the country." was extended to him.  When the well-wisher wished him a Merry Christmas, he responded with a smile "Thank you, and you as well!". 

Near as I can tell, both people involved were sincere.  I followed the service member out to his car, pretending to be lost and looking for my own car, and heard him say to another person in his vehicle "I just met a really nice person in there who wished me...".  I couldn't hear the whole thing as the door closed and I accidentally set off the alarm to my SUV.  I cannot guarantee he was happy, but I can say he seemed pleased.

This is for the retarded and naive....

"Its bull **** folks, and its bad for ya..."- george carlin

I wonder if he cried when he found out the U.S. GOVT gave wmds to Saddam ( a person they helped put in power), or the million other psychopathic foreign policy decisions.

U wana go be a sucker and die for rich ppls resources, be my guest.

War is a racket, always has been always will...

Its bull ****

Edited by westerndecline

17 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I wonder if he cried when he found out the U.S. GOVT gave wmds to Saddam ( a person they helped put in power), or the million other psychopathic foreign policy decisions.

Its bull ****

"A toner, a musical boner"-the blonde from Pitch Perfect.

I think you have a toner for George Carlin.

I just wanted to point out there was sincerity afoot in the interaction I witnessed. 

1 hour ago, westerndecline said:

Its bull ****

Well is sure is good to see that place still attracts idiots that refer to touching (and likely true) stories as retarded and naive.  WTF does that even mean??

Edited by Chef Jim

4 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Are your feelings hurt

Its a bs slogan

Get over it 

I didn't say dick about your slogan. I called your argument out for what it is, birdbrain. 

Youre a a narcissist with a victims mentality who fancies himself a master troll. 

In reality you're boring. Uninspired. And devoid of intellect. 

Do better. Be better. Or get lost, asshat. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
Mobile

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't say dick about your slogan. I called your argument out for what it is, birdbrain. 

Youre a a narcissist with a victims mentality who fancies himself a master troll. 

In reality you're boring. Uninspired. And devoid of intellect. 

Do better. Be better. Or get lost, asshat. 

Obviously you're butthurt

Its not my fault u fell for this nationalist silly nonsense

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

You showed 'em.

Not really

But im financially set

So thts better than most

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

Obviously you're butthurt

Its not my fault u fell for this nationalist silly nonsense

I'm bored. Not butt hurt. 

Once again you demonstrate why you're so very bad at this, Bird. 

Be a man and go back to your old handle. For such an attention whore you have a sack as big as an atom. 

Be better. You're losing this badly. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Well is sure is good to see that place still attracts idiots that refer to touching (and likely true) stories as retarded and naive.  WTF does that even mean??

You know exactly what it means

Pat tillman was a naive idiot

Thts about as far as ill go when it comes to idiots who died. 

Sometimes in life you get caught up with the wrong people and stupidity can get you killed and I'm sorry but that's exactly what happened

These people got taken advantage of because they're retarded sad but true

The truth hurts but it also sets u free...

Do I feel sorry for them yes am I going to make excuses or try to pretend I don't know what the truth is or not be honest with anyone absolutely not

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

At least you admit you're mentally challenged. After all, you "fell for" the same bullshite. 

I agree

The difference was I got talked into joining the Coast Guard and I actually snapped out of it in my mid-twenties unlike you

I also don't believe in Santa Claus or b******* religion either the list can go on and on all things that take advantage of people

12 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I agree

The difference was I got talked into joining the Coast Guard and I actually snapped out of it in my mid-twenties unlike you

I also don't believe in Santa Claus or b******* religion either the list can go on and on all things that take advantage of people

You are so full of ****.  You are the most soft-headed, impressionable moron I've ever seen post here.  The only thoughts you've posted that have been original have been things like misusing the names of fallacies - original only in as much as being breathtakingly stupid is original.

Which it is.  But it's not something you really want to be bragging about, usually...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You are so full of ****.  You are the most soft-headed, impressionable moron I've ever seen post here.  The only thoughts you've posted that have been original have been things like misusing the names of fallacies - original only in as much as being breathtakingly stupid is original.

Which it is.  But it's not something you really want to be bragging about, usually...

Tom, name calling isnt a show of intelligence

Out of everyone here, u sir are most full of ****.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Anyone ever notice tom just insults ppl but never gives a rational response....

My guess is u were traumatized in hs and u now sit behind some desk in dc pissed off about your life because youve been a kitty ur whole life. Im 100% sure youve never been in a fight or even stood up for yourself in real life so you try to belittle ppl on this board with irrelevant pts and insults to help your self esteem. Ur pretty much the most pathetic person ive ever met online...

Therapy would do u good...

Ur basically a troll but some of ur insults are funny so whatever.

Oh yeah, werent u supposed to ignore me???

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, it's what you would call a "red herring" fallacy.

Tom...

U r a red herring idiot