LeSean McCoy don’t just be good, be great!

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

10 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

He said today that he wants to finish his career here, while hitting 12,000 yds and winning a super bowl. Sounds good to me! lol

Foe real though, I do hope he gets to retire a Buffalo Bill (and go into the HOF as a Bill). 

The NFL is not like the MLB.

Players do not enter the NFL HoF as a member of a team.

Deion Sanders represents both Atlanta and Dallas in the HoF

when shady is inducted he will say great things about both and say he's an eagle and Bill for life 

and im cool with that

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The NFL is not like the MLB.

Players do not enter the NFL HoF as a member of a team.

Deion Sanders represents both Atlanta and Dallas in the HoF

when shady is inducted he will say great things about both and say he's an eagle and Bill for life 

and im cool with that

Yeah I know they technically don't.

I just meant hopefully he will retire in a Bills jersey and that be the last team he played for, so he would be looked at as a Buffalo Bill still (and hopefully be linked to Buffalo for numerous records (like the 10k yds he hit today, and if he hits 12k yds or any other milestone from now to then - I want it to happen in a Bills jersey)). 

I just don't want to see him finish his amazing career in another jersey. When he talks at his HOF induction, I want it to be about the team that gave him his start (Eagles) and the team that he was traded to where he finished his storied career (Bills). 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I know they technically don't.

I just meant hopefully he will retire in a Bills jersey and that be the last team he played for, so he would be looked at as a Buffalo Bill still (and hopefully be linked to Buffalo for numerous records (like the 10k yds he hit today, and if he hits 12k yds or any other milestone from now to then - I want it to happen in a Bills jersey)). 

I just don't want to see him finish his amazing career in another jersey. When he talks at his HOF induction, I want it to be about the team that gave him his start (Eagles) and the team that he was traded to where he finished his storied career (Bills). 

Absolutely agree 100%

ive been adamant for 3 years that shady is the engine that drives our vehicle and he needs to retire here because we are 8-6 because of Shady

and he is the consummate teammate 

• Like (+1) 1