Obama, Hezbollah, Cocaine, Iran Deal

B-Man

2 hours ago, GG said:

Would you then be willing to admit my theory that the IC civil war you’ve been clamoring about isn’t a true civil war but a cleanse of the Obama team’s stench off the IC?

I've said from the beginning it's deeper than that - the IC civil war started in 2011 long before 44 was out of office. You're seeing the top level get exposed - but you're not connecting it to the larger history. 

Who personally paid for Obama to go to Harvard? 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

They’ll have it by the end of next year. They do have $1,700,000,000.00 in unmarked bills that was delivered on pallets in the dead of night though. That’s more than the tax relief that Americans will enjoy next year. 

Just asking rhetorically: How many planes of cash were dispatched to Iran to deliver that cash? More than one? 

How many planes actually landed in Iran? Where did the other(s) land? 

9 hours ago, Paulus said:

Doesn't crap that seems like it should lead to arrests never lead to arrests when **** like this is leaked first? 

Idk, it has been so long since a real arrest. 

Nixon famously remarked that it's not illegal when the President does it.  History ultimately proved him wrong

However it seems that it's not illegal when the DoJ/FBI does it.  Seriously, who is going to prosecute the DoJ/FBI?

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Nixon famously remarked that it's not illegal when the President does it.  History ultimately proved him wrong

However it seems that it's not illegal when the DoJ/FBI does it.  Seriously, who is going to prosecute the DoJ/FBI?

What would they be arrested for? This sounds like a bureaucratic pissing match at this point. DEA running around as the new terrorist hunters on the block and CIA being butt hurt over people trespassing on their ground 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From your link..............

This isn’t the only evidence of Obama collusion with Russia, of course. In 2012, Obama was infamously caught on tape stating that he wanted Vladimir Putin to grant him some breathing room on missile defense, pledging “more flexibility” after his election.

So we know that Obama was willing to collude with Russia on foreign policy to effect both his re-election effort and to implement his Iranian deal. But we’re supposed to be worried that the Mueller investigation is focusing on the Trump transition team after the 2016 election?

gettyimages-490559422-2.jpg?itok=TYb4kSa

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I presume that is how you could understand it so well.

What more proof do you need of Gator's ignorance than his inability to recognize Ben Shapiro.

It's all "SQUIRREL" attempts anyway , to get away from the Obama administrations dealings.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What more proof do you need of Gator's ignorance than his inability to recognize Ben Shapiro.

It's all "SQUIRREL" attempts anyway , to get away from the Obama administrations dealings.

Oh dear, is it really Ben Shapiro? Oh then, it's at least seventh grade journalism 

Not surprised you light weights swallow this crap 

The Trumpsters are throwing everything at the wall hoping anything sticks to take the heat off the Criminal in Chief in the WH now 

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Exactly, especially when those organizations are colluding with a Presidential administration, foreign entities, and wealthy civilians in order to attack politically opposing parties/people.

This is far worse than the media portrays, IMO. 

That said, I don't see the swamp being harmed, except for maybe a couple of fall guys. Again, I am amazed at the lack of attention this matter gets.

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Exactly, especially when those organizations are colluding with a Presidential administration, foreign entities, and wealthy civilians in order to attack politically opposing parties/people.

This is far worse than the media portrays, IMO. 

That said, I don't see the swamp being harmed, except for maybe a couple of fall guys. Again, I am amazed at the lack of attention this matter gets.

I think we're about to see a change in the status quo over the next couple weeks. I expect it to be more than a few fall guys if it breaks the way I think... 

This politico story would have been the lead story on every outlet - especially cable news outlets - but instead we have a horrific train derailment and a still mysterious power outage at ATL airport to distract, distract, distract. 

But this story (and the ones that will follow once the IG report is released) won't be going away anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think we're about to see a change in the status quo over the next couple weeks. I expect it to be more than a few fall guys if it breaks the way I think... 

This politico story would have been the lead story on every outlet - especially cable news outlets - but instead we have a horrific train derailment and a still mysterious power outage at ATL airport to distract, distract, distract. 

But this story (and the ones that will follow once the IG report is released) won't be going away anytime soon. 

I don't think you're right, but I hope you are.

Edited by Paulus

Anyone surprised......................anyone ?

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS:

“@ABC, @CBSNews, and @NBCNews ignore Politico report that Obama sabotaged efforts to crackdown on Hezbollah for Iran.”

.Mainstream media silence on Politico report that Obama allowed Hezbollah drug running to appease Iran

Meanwhile, Trump is vigorously going after Hezbollah’s criminal networks, particularly in Latin America.

Edited by B-Man

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Anyone surprised......................anyone ?

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS:

“@ABC, @CBSNews, and @NBCNews ignore Politico report that Obama sabotaged efforts to crackdown on Hezbollah for Iran.”

.Mainstream media silence on Politico report that Obama allowed Hezbollah drug running to appease Iran

Meanwhile, Trump is vigorously going after Hezbollah’s criminal networks, particularly in Latin America.

Too bad that longest congressional investigation in American history, the select BS committee on Benghazi should have looked into this....