If both Peterman and Taylor are cleared to play Sunday

7 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

When we started Peterman, some of the defensive players sounded happy including Micah Hyde.  

Peterman played well in the snow sunday and had some beautiful throws to Benjamin. I just don't think Tyrod has been good enough all year to put him back in.  3 points in a big game where the defense held Brady to 23 points with Gronk...unacceptable

Dude I'm just commenting about what the thread is about...the thread is literally about if both are healthy.  That's all I was doing haha

Those were really nice throws. Even NP couldnt score vs the Pats that game so thats another fallacy. You cant infer what players say and use it to support your take bc all comments have to be pc. You really think anyone on the team is gonna outright say they thought it was stupid to bench tyrod for a 5 int rookie? Hell no. You dont throw your teammates under the bus no matter how many picks they throw in the 1st half of a big game with the playoffs on the line. And wake up call LAC is not as good as NE. You don't actually believe that nonsense do you?

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Those were really nice throws. Even NP couldnt score vs the Pats that game so thats another fallacy. You cant infer what players say and use it to support your take bc all comments have to be pc. You really think anyone on the team is gonna outright say they thought it was stupid to bench tyrod for a 5 int rookie? Hell no. You dont throw your teammates under the bus no matter how many picks they throw in the 1st half of a big game with the playoffs on the line. And wake up call LAC is not as good as NE. You don't actually believe that nonsense do you?

Peterman had a nice drive down the field against the Patriots down to the 1.  That wasn't the point though.  As for the Chargers, they've been playing lights out.  They've been spanking everyone.  During this win streak, yeah I think they've been playing better football than the Pats have played the last few games.  

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

Peterman had a nice drive down the field against the Patriots down to the 1.  That wasn't the point though.  As for the Chargers, they've been playing lights out.  They've been spanking everyone.  During this win streak, yeah I think they've been playing better football than the Pats have played the last few games.  

I just don't subscribe to the opinion that Peterman is better than Tyrod right now.  He may be some day.  

Any argument to the contrary should point to their stats this year.  A Tebow-level completion percentage, and 5 picks in 50 passes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Dude are you really telling me the pats willmlpse to the chargers if they play them next week? Do you wanna bet who goes further in the afc playoffs? Dont make me bet on the pats to prove your campaigning. I hate the pats.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll take a bet that if Nate throws another 5 INT's in a half

I will  be the biggest TT asskisser  that there is for a week.  

You will have to be a pro Nate asskisser for the same duration. 

Any takers? 

Make it 3 ints a game if over 25 attemps and 2 ints for anything under 24 attempts and your on donky kong.

6 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Doesn't matter. When Peterman can't go this week and Taylor starts, win or lose, I hope he gets benched for the Pats game. Taylor can not beat the Pats in Gillette. 

I actually hope NP starts vs the Pats so posters like you can eat crow. We all know tyrod isnt leading a 30point comback and winning a game with no help from the running game. Some of us that dont ballwash petermen know he isnt gonna do any better.

3 minutes ago, dneveu said:

I just don't subscribe to the opinion that Peterman is better than Tyrod right now.  He may be some day.  

Any argument to the contrary should point to their stats this year.  A Tebow-level completion percentage, and 5 picks in 50 passes.

One game for a rookie against a team that has murdered every team they've played lately isn't a good game to point at for me.  I don't think Tyrod is better than him right now.  Tyrod has played like crap this year and especially lately.  Forgive me for not being so willing to jump behind him as our QB

3 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Dude are you really telling me the pats willmlpse to the chargers if they play them next week? Do you wanna bet who goes further in the afc playoffs? Dont make me bet on the pats to prove your campaigning. I hate the pats.

Make it 3 ints a game if over 25 attemps and 2 ints for anything under 24 attempts and your on donky kong.

I actually hope NP starts vs the Pats so posters like you can eat crow. We all know tyrod isnt leading a 30point comback and winning a game with no help from the running game. Some of us that dont ballwash petermen know he isnt gonna do any better.

I mean - if he starts i hope we win.  Same as TT.  I prefer a W vs. a stranger on the internet eating crow... but thats just me 

5 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Guy, the Chargers are on a big winning streak and scoring over 30 in almost every contest and crushing teams.  The Pats haven't looked so great lately.  They just got beat by Miami yesterday and only scored 23 against us.  One team is playing their best and the other hasn't lately.  The Pats didn't score a ton on us last game.  It was a winnable game if we had any offense...that's all I'm saying haha.  Good day sir

11 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

We beat the Colts with a rookie 5th rounder and a 3rd string. In the same fashion we usually win games. Just barely with a solid defence. 

I get that Tyrod is the better chance to win but it's by a hair bro. Let me point you to the Panthers game that all we needed was an offence. Even the Patriots we're beatable with an offence.

We barely beat Kc and your talking playoffs and ball washing. Something in not right when you have to defend a 7 year pro against a first year 5th round rookie!!! This team has problems. It's not a playoff team.

Edited by Lfod

9 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

The bet stands as is. 

5 INT's in a half because that is what people are implying.    

You want in PM me.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Guy, the Chargers are on a big winning streak and scoring over 30 in almost every contest and crushing teams.  The Pats haven't looked so great lately.  They just got beat by Miami yesterday and only scored 23 against us.  One team is playing their best and the other hasn't lately.  The Pats didn't score a ton on us last game.  It was a winnable game if we had any offense...that's all I'm saying haha.  Good day sir

Lmao dude.

In no universe would the chargers beat the pats this season. Im willing to bet on it right now. Dont make excuses for the rook, he wasnt ready, it was abad coaching decision to put him out there vs our ex oc in hostile territory. Incredibly stupid.

3 minutes ago, Lfod said:

We beat the Colts with a rookie 5th rounder and a 3rd string. In the same fashion we usually win games. Just barely with a solid defence. 

I get that Tyrod is the better chance to win but it's by a hair bro. Let me point you to the Panthers game that all we needed was an offence. Even the Patriots we're beatable with an offence.

Exactly, he is better. Period. I understand fans wanting to see what the rook can develop into. I jus want to win and i think tyrod gives us a better chance to win over NP. Thats all it is.

At the end of the day we all want to win, regardless whos under center.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The bet stands as is. 

5 INT's in a half because that is what people are implying.    

You want in PM me.

Your so confident in the rook then whats  the problem with 3 ints a game? Or maybe you think hes gonna throw those and have you ballwashing tygod the terrible :lol: :lol

30 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll take a bet that if Nate throws another 5 INT's in a half

I will  be the biggest TT asskisser  that there is for a week.  

You will have to be a pro Nate asskisser for the same duration. 

Any takers? 

I dont see anyone “kissing” NPs ass right now. I see alot of people “kissing” 3and out’s ass. 

43 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

Who is ball washing Peterman? Saying Peterman is a better option than Taylor is not ball washing anyone. No one is putting Peterman in the HOF, just a notch or 2 above a bad QB who put up historically bad numbers against the Patriots 2 weeks ago, quit, put a towel over his head and got carted off the field like a little B word. He is done in Buffalo. Only a concussion is going to put him back on the field. 

Edited by Bills Pimpin'

Just now, Bills Pimpin' said:

Who is ball washing Peterman? Saying Peterman is a better option than Taylor is not ball washing anyone. No one is putting Peterman in the HOF, just a notch or 2 above a bad QB who put up historically bad numbers against the Patriots 2 weeks ago, quit, put a towel over his head and got carted off the field like a little B word. He is done in Buffalo. Only a concussion is going to put him back on the field. 

Wrong again.

I won't argue that Tyrod gives you a better chance to win then a 5th round rookie that threw 5 interceptions and pulled his first game. Then gets KO his second start. That's not much to be better than. I just wouldn't get over confident in that argument. He should be light years beyond a 5th round rookie. That I expect but don't see. 

I've seen the offence get handed 3 turnovers in a game and not score a touchdown even when it was past the 50. We barely beat KC who lost to the Giants a weak before. We still beat the Colts without Tyrod with that 5 interception rookie and his back up and with Tyrod the score is the same just because nobody was kicking field goals. We couldn't beat Carolina and all we needed was a touchdown all game. I won't delve into the Jets and Saints games because Tyrod balling out wasn't gonna win those games.

Sure Tyrod starts and I want the better chance to win but I wouldn't bang the drum on how much better of a chance that is....

Edited by Lfod