OT: check out this spontaneous dust devil video

nodnarb

I've watched it twice now, and I still don't understand what the announcer is saying. :(

I wonder if they had to change their Fruit of the Looms after that.

It's the kind of thing I'd like to see happen at the Ralph just after Olindo Mare kicks a 25 yd chip shot that would win the game as time expires. The ball would of course be wide right by 1/4 mile and end up in Lake Erie. Maybe it could also suck all of Wanny's clothes off him as he looks on at the sideline with a stupified look on his puss. :(

Strange weather all around the globe.

The video kind of reminds me of the Cardnals game at Rich Stadium about ten years ago, only the wind that time was horizontal rather than vertical. I'll never forget a Cards' punt that went about 20 yards forward, got hung up in the wind and flew backwards over the punters head. I think it was like a minus-20 yard punt.

Strange weather all around the globe.

The video kind of reminds me of the Cardnals game at Rich Stadium about ten years ago, only the wind that time was horizontal rather than vertical.  I'll never forget a Cards' punt that went about 20 yards forward, got hung up in the wind and flew backwards over the punters head.  I think it was like a minus-20 yard punt.

20041[/snapback]

:flirt: That actually happened? Pretty funny! And figures it happened to the Cards...