Clinton Portis, Redskins teammates did shots before games

Bing Bong

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Yeah I've honestly never seen anyone drink cognac period.

I’ll drink up all the Hennesy ya got on your shelf,

So just let me introduce myself...

Edited by 4_kidd_4
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This is why the owners are against removing weed from the banned substance list.

weak reasoning because it is much better than pain killers and alcohol combo, but some owners just hate the thought of accepting weed

a professional wil act professionaly and others will abuse whatever it is they abuse. Some are prone to addiction others are not. Weed is not going to swing that pendulum to another extreme, and arguably it would lower the other subtance abuse  IMO

Edited by ddaryl

5 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

weak reasoning because it is much better than pain killers and alcohol combo, but some owners just hate the thought of accepting weed

a professional wil act professionaly and others will abuse whatever it is they abuse. Some are prone to addiction others are not. Weed is not going to swing that pendulum to another extreme, and arguably it would lower the other subtance abuse  IMO

Wasn't my point. 

Owners are thinking guys will be getting high and heading onto the field.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wasn't my point. 

Owners are thinking guys will be getting high and heading onto the field.

Yeah I edited my post to reflect that I agree its a few poweful owners not allowing it to happen

I actually don't think many players would spark up just before a game though.. Most of my reply was just my thoughts on it

Edited by ddaryl

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Yeah I edited my post to reflect that I agree its a few poweful owners not allowing it to happen

I actually don't think many players would spark up just before a game though.. Most of my reply was just my thoughts on it

True, but no doubt some would.  Either way, the owners would be freaking out.  The possibility of increased injuries and paying players to be on IR would give them fits.

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

True, but no doubt some would.  Either way, the owners would be freaking out.  The possibility of increased injuries and paying players to be on IR would give them fits.

Either they play better or they suck, so they stop getting high before games before they get cut. I'm pretty sure a professional football player would know by that stage in his career what works. I certainly would be scared of contact if I played a football game high, let alone remembering the playbook, I also loved playing soccer high.

I'm sure some NBA players probably swear by it for zoning in on their shot, our guys in college did! Think it helps in a more fluid sport.

Lol idk I could see a WR or defenders in simple schemes possibly benefitting from marijuana in games.