Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know everyone is talking about that snow game but the actual last time we played the colts at home was Tyrods debut....the way that game looked has been almost exactly What every good Tyrod game has looked like since then. I would say that he has not gotten any better from that first start. That might be the most frustrating thing with him. If you put on the tape from that 1st start, he might have even been better then he is now. He certainly wasn’t worse. If he had built on that day and continued to get better as a passer, he would be a top 12 qb in the league by now.

Oh my bad!!! I just forgot that was the last one.

BILLS TODAY: MILANO COULD SEE MORE PLAYING TIME

bills-today-12-6-story.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Dec. 6th.

COFFEE WITH THE COACH PRESENTED BY TIM HORTONS (3:27)

Bills' Insider Chris Brown and Head Coach Sean McDermott talk about the growth mindset of the team, focusing on the task at hand, and facing the Indianapolis Colts at New Era Field on Sunday.

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we can beat the colts, you just have to hope the Cardinals can beat Titans in Arizona and the Steelers can beat the Ravens at home. The Titans have a tough schedule down the stretch. It’s literally a 1 week at a time thing here. Win our game against Indy. Then the titans who are (in my opinion) way overrated have to go to a very tough place all the way across the country...you never know. Pittsburgh can certainly beat Baltimore. If this things happen, then we have a fun week and stay alive to live another day. Just keep surviving these weeks. If we are not eliminated before week 17, it will be more fun then we usually have. Even if crazy stuff has to happen. Just get to week 17 with a shot. Go Bills!

Thats the spirit!

On 12/3/2017 at 8:34 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I'd almost rather start Webb over Peterman.

Those wild cat plays are so scripted, if that WR was covered Webb just runs with the football. Like I've said before I've watched Webb play when he was with the Vikings. When we release him he will be a FA for the remainder of his career. 

You set Peterman up to fail vs the Chargers elite D-Line, at least give the rookie this game to get some confidence back. The good thing about Peterman is it looks like he is not rattled at all by the Chargers game. He will throw the football and trust his WR's to make plays and win the contested catches. 

I would rather watch a gunsling take over a game than watch Taylor make one read then get happy feet.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will be without quarterback Tyrod Taylor at practice on Wednesday as they prepare for their Week 14 game against the Indianapolis Colts. 

Sean McDermott wouldn't expand on his chances of playing on Sunday. He continues to say that Taylor is day-to-day. 

Meanwhile, guard John Miller (ankle), defensive end Eddie Yarbrough (chest) and running back Travaris Cadet (concussion) will also not practice on Wednesday. 

Tight end Charles Clay (knee), offensive tackle Cordy Glenn (ankle), cornerback Tre'Davious White (concussion, running back Mike Tolbert (hamstring), Kelvin Benjamin (knee) and cornerback Leonard Johnson will all be limited in practice. For Glenn, Benjamin and White this is a step in the right direction. 

Neither Taylor nor Peterman are talking to the media today.

It's pretty sad McDermott is playing this cat and mouse game against a Colts team we should easily beat no matter who's under center.

If it were Patriots week or even 'Phins week, maybe it's a little different, but for once in my life as a Bills fan I'll just say it before we play:

We're going to win 0:)

12-6 Colts Midday Update - Sack Total (Audio) (2:21)

Chuck Pagano talks about Jacoby Brissett's ability to mentally and physically get over some hits this season.

Check Out The Colts' Week 14 Unofficial Depth Chart

By Colts.com

Intro: The Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. Check out the Colts' Week 14 unofficial depth chart for the matchup.

23 hours ago, cba fan said:

slow down Billsy fan.

You got your Walts mixed up.  It happens.  Glad to help.:)

FUMBLE, Raiders recover.  Game over Raiders WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! 

59 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's pretty sad McDermott is playing this cat and mouse game against a Colts team we should easily beat no matter who's under center.

Boo hoo.    

Taylor is the starter until McDermott says otherwise.   It is  not that difficult.  No cat and mouse.  Its the same as then TT had his concussion.   Will he clear medical?  If he does he starts.  

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is Tyrod at the point of his career where he can miss practices for a must win game and still play? He’s not Big Ben here. The guy can barely audible

He's got laryngitis too?  

• Like (+1) 1