The National Narrative on Tyrod Taylor Debunked Today

BuffaloRush

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It Taylor's last two homes games, he's thrown for 122 yards.  No...that's not the average, that's the total sum.

61 yard per game average.....

Yup, and WGR just said they have 3 offensive TDs in last 5 games that were not garbage time. 

Edited by PeterGriffin

11 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

TT was hurt the first O play of the game, played hurt after that.  The rookie played at cleanup time......doesn't count folks.  The rookies 1/2 game at LA was the worst half I ever saw from a Bills QB (I am 71)  (EJ in London was the second worst)

And yet EJ had them in the lead with 4 minutes to go. I would 100% take EJs game in London over TT's last two home starts.

7 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

If everything was the same but we brought in McCown over Tyrod, what do you think our record would be at this point?

good question. I think we maybe beat Carolina, but possibly lose Denver as Miller doesn't mess with Mccown like he did TT. Think we prolly get Cinci too. So maybe one more win?

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

And yet EJ had them in the lead with 4 minutes to go. I would 100% take EJs game in London over TT's last two home starts.

good question. I think we maybe beat Carolina, but possibly lose Denver as Miller doesn't mess with Mccown like he did TT. Think we prolly get Cinci too. So maybe one more win?

Not to excuse Taylor, who I am ready to move on from, but this is just false. Corey Graham put them in the lead, not Manuel, and moreover Manuel threw a pass every bit as bad as Taylor's yesterday early in the second half in a goal to go situation. The Jags' LB simply dropped it despite it being gift wrapped. He was terrible in that game and was in no way the reason the Bills came close to winning it. Also recall that the Bills D stopped Jax after they inexplicably ran it up the middle four times after getting a first and goal at the one in the third quarter. 

Finally, Manuel completely choked on the Bills' final possession in that game, making the wrong read and a bad throw on the final fourth down play. He stinks. 

Edited by dave mcbride