ITT: Edgy opinions on the future of the franchise

DollaBills

22 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I tried to like your post, but I got a message that said "Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."

...I'm only allowed to like a certain number of posts? I'm so confused why there's a limit lol

If you weren't such a Big Dingus, it would let you click on more.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:10 PM, Bangarang said:

No. Stop. I’m tired of being a team known for running the ball because our QB sucks and we can’t pass. I want to be able to throw the ball too and Roman isn’t a passing game kind of guy. 

Hallelujah Bang

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Wanny and Chan,  baby.

Sounds kinda dirty 

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hallelujah Bang

Sounds kinda dirty 

All 11 guys on offense should be tight ends.   And declare everyone eligible.   Defenses would never know who is going to get the ball = genius

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Not as easy to delete FUBARs on this new forum.

Edited by PolishDave

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

When has “Bring [X] Back!” EVER worked out? It’s like all the pro-tank nonsense. Complete jibberish. 

Bring back Dick Jauron.   I bet he would get along great with McDermott.

Dick" I like what you are doing here Sean."

Sean "I like Dick."

Edited by PolishDave

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

All 11 guys on offense should be tight ends.   And declare everyone eligible.   Defenses would never know who is going to get the ball = genius

I've been pitching this for years (although I've always said, "receivers"), and no one has ever taken me seriously.  Now, perhaps, we can gain some traction.  Power in numbers!

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

When has “Bring [X] Back!” EVER worked out? It’s like all the pro-tank nonsense. Complete jibberish. 

It worked when they brought Marv back!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

Not arguing semantics with you guy. If you don't call plays in one place and the new place hires you to actually call plays, that's a promotion. My information is from everyone with any sense. 

It’s not semantics, according to the NFL it’s not a promotion. Maybe one day you will let that sink in.

18 hours ago, Theshallowcross said:

What? Why wouldn't you want Reich? And also yes, being a play caller does make it a promotion. 

I'd want Reich because of the system he runs and his Buffalo ties or Ken Dorsey (QB Coach panthers). Dennison needs to go. Period

Well, actually, it' could be called - added responsibilities and not necessarily a promotion.