all time worst season by a bills qb ever

How about this one:

Dan Darragh, 1968

games- 11; completions 92; attempts 215; completion pct. - 42.8

touchdowns -3, interceptions 14

at least Marangi threw for a td every 33.1 attempts, darragh threw one every 71.6 attempts.

265567[/snapback]

I went to H.S. at OP with Dan's daughter. He was a nice guy. They lived over off Stonhenge in the town of OP. I think he got a job and they moved to Pitt after our senior year. They had all kinds of cool Bills and NFL stuff all over the house. It was not a shining tiem for Bills football. On a interesting note- right across the street from the Darrghs lived Frank Reich.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am ashamed to say that I once sat in Rich Stadium chanting...

Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi...Marangi... :devil:

265695[/snapback]

Not only do I remember doing it - I remember doing it late in the game, freezing my tail off! The sensible fans were all long on the way home!

Nice attempt at deflection. Run for office.

Perhaps you can refute by finding data re cat attacks vs dog attacks. I'm receptive to such data.

265807[/snapback]

Why would I care? The next time there is a natural disaster, you send in your team of trained cats to search for survivors and provide security. I'll take the risk of being "mauled." :devil:

:devil:  Wyche was in his last days with the B'gals when I moved here. His battles with owner Brown were great copy, especially the phantom quitting.

265819[/snapback]

Sam's long been one of my favorites. I loved his stance on broads in the locker room. Seems like a great guy. I really wish he'd beaten the Pillow Biters in the Super Bowl.

Sam's long been one of my favorites.  I loved his stance on broads in the locker room.  Seems like a great guy.  I really wish he'd beaten the Pillow Biters in the Super Bowl.

265822[/snapback]

From what I've learned, he was a fierce supporter of his good players. His SB team was a supurb bunch. For those who might not know, he got fed up with inherited owner Mike Brown's cheap ways after the death of his legendary father's death, and pitched it to Mikie behind closed doors. A day or so later, Mike claimed that Wyche quit and ended the contract - no pay. Sam sued and eventually, he got paid.

Why would I care?  The next time there is a natural disaster, you send in your team of trained cats to search for survivors and provide security.  I'll take the risk of being "mauled." :devil:

265812[/snapback]

This is probably one of the best rebuttals you've ever had here.

Notice how stuckincincy chose to ignore than and my point about them being better companions, and just went for the "mauling" point...

Guest BackInDaDay
Dennis Shaw escapes this subject, only because of the efforts of the "Magician", Marlin Briscoe...I know a lot of posters didn't see Briscoe play.  What a great athlete.

265660[/snapback]

Not a bad QB, either.

When was Shaw a rookie? I thought he was an AFL 'rookie of the year'.

This is probably one of the best rebuttals you've ever had here.

Notice how stuckincincy chose to ignore than and my point about them being better companions, and just went for the "mauling" point...

265862[/snapback]

Steve-O, I've been ignoring you for some time, since I often supported you when you were under attack, only to see you turn your particular brand of venom my way. Fool I was... :devil:

Dogs kill, break bones, tear off faces, cause thousands of stiches.  Slightly more serious than a severe scratch, don't you think?

265852[/snapback]

There were over 3000 accidental drownings in the US in 2003. There were fewer than 30 dog bite fatalities. There are an estimated 52,000,000 dogs in the US. Give me a break. You planning on demonizing standing bodies of water later?

The majority of dog bites occur because children aren't taught basic safety for dogs by their overprotective parents. Simple rules like never approaching a strange dog, staying off private property, turning sideways and not looking directly at a barking dog, etc.

Go cats. :devil: