MNF: Texans vs. Ravens at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Bills have a solid shot at 9-7 and maybe a playoff spot with TT. None with Peterman, at this stage. The agenda is more important than winning.

Taylor likely starts until the 7th loss. But I still wouldn't bet against seeing Peterman start against the Colts if Taylor has a Saints-like game on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Taylor likely starts until the 7th loss. But I still wouldn't bet against seeing Peterman start against the Colts if Taylor has a Saints-like game on Sunday.

And I'm sure you are hoping for that.SMH maybe Peterman will throw only four picks if he has to start again.He is not ready.The only hope for 9-7 is with TT, even if he has a poor game Sunday. of course if the defense plays poorly, that's not in the agenda.

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

And I'm sure you are hoping for that.SMH maybe Peterman will throw only four picks if he has to start again.He is not ready.The only hope for 9-7 is with TT, even if he has a poor game Sunday. of course if the defense plays poorly, that's not in the agenda.

Ease up on the emotional replies.

If the defense plays lights out like Sunday going forward then Taylor gives the team the best chance of winning. But if the D plays poorly, the team is better off with Peterman because Taylor doesn't offer anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

If the defense plays lights out like Sunday going forward then Taylor gives the team the best chance of winning. But if the D plays poorly, the team is better off with Peterman because Taylor doesn't offer anything.

Better off with turnovers than not. Oh boy.

4 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

This is beyond comical.  The Chargers' game is all anyone need see. :sick:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It's hard to see any way the team is better off with Peterman after he puked on his shoes in LA. Regardless of how the defense plays. Let's just say if the defense plays poorly, the Bills have little chance of winning. (Edit : I am agreeing with you ) 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JM2009 said:

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This is beyond comical.  The Chargers' game is all anyone need see. :sick:

Laugh all you want. Taylor cannot bring a team back from behind by multiple touchdowns. He's simply not capable due to his non-aggressive nature and unwillingness to take chances. Peterman is a gun-slinger who is willing to take chances (granted, to a fault in his first career start) and capable of anticipating and throwing receivers open. Low risk, low reward vs. high risk, high reward. Get it?

Laugh all you want. Taylor cannot bring a team back from behind by multiple touchdowns. He's simply not capable due to his non-aggressive nature and unwillingness to take chances. Peterman is a gun-slinger who is willing to take chances (granted, to a fault in his first career start) and capable of anticipating and throwing receivers open. Low risk, low reward vs. high risk, high reward. Get it?

Oh I will and am. 

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Peterman is a gun slinger with a .22

I'm all for moving on from Taylor as soon as possible but Peterman isn't worth much as a potential replacement. As a fan I would enjoy watching him play instead of the TT show but that won't happen for a few more fails.