#24 Leonard Johnson , golf clap

zow2

I didn't break down this guy's coverage ability, but #24 was the only Bills defensive player I saw hitting anyone with authority.  He's the only guy I saw on D playing with pride and being physical all the way through.   So props to Leonard Johnson.  The other defenders especially in the 2nd half were letting dudes abuse them and some were making "business decisions" and shied away from contact.

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I didn't break down this guy's coverage ability, but #24 was the only Bills defensive player I saw hitting anyone with authority.  He's the only guy I saw on D playing with pride and being physical all the way through.   So props to Leonard Johnson.  The other defenders especially in the 2nd half were letting dudes abuse them and some were making "business decisions" and shied away from contact.

Ya, he hits hard.  His coverage skills are poor.  I think he only plays in the Nickel.

1 hour ago, BobDVA said:

I did see Jerry Hughes giving effort, but you are right, it did seem that Johnson was the only one playing hard.

I'll also give props to Zay Jones. He didn't have many opportunities, but it looks like his early-season issues are behind him, and I loved his effort on the Ingram fumble recovery.

• Like (+1) 1