1992 wildcard game vs Oilers

Ice bowl 67

I was employed as a DJ at Club Diamond Dust on SW corner of Genesee & Transit (now called Buffalo Scores) and decided to go to the game after it was blacked out.  I went with my dad, one of the dancers from the club named Cheri (who was friends with Jeff Wright; he went to the club quite often), and her 12 yr old nephew.  We almost left the game after the 3rd quarter pick-6 by Houston but decided to stay because by the time Cheri came back from her trip to the bathroom at halftime, we had just scored our second TD.  What a f-ing game!  Plus, we were sitting near the corner on the scoreboard end, visitor's side, where most of the action was happening.

Edited by Peace Frog

My shifts were 12am to 12pm back then.

The game was blacked out so when I got home on went the radio and I reclined in my lazy boy to listen

It was funny because even after FR threw the pick 6  to start the second half I billieved they could still win and started doing the math. :)

Sitting in a bar with wife and sister-in law watcing other games on TV because of the freaking blackout rules. 

My brother-in-law was at the game, left early then had to beg to be let back in.

The following night, maybe Tuesday someone brought a VCR Tape (remember those things) to a bar on Ridge Road near Seneca.  The place was packed with Bills fans the the place was WILD.