Have the Bills been exposed for 2017, or for 2017 and beyond.

Its fairly clear the Jets exposed the Bills as terribly flawed last week.  The Saints built on that and humiliated the Bills at home.  The question is, has this just exposed only a lack of current talent.  Or is it more serious has it exposed a lack of talent in the coaching staff or the front office?

Definitely 2017, and I'm going to make a somewhat bold prediction with a caveat: If we stick with Taylor this team don't win a game the rest of the year.

But even a change to Peterman likely won't be enough to avoid the inevitable 18th straight year without the playoffs although I think we'd win at least a few more games with him.

As for beyond this year, obviously even jaded fans should be a little optimistic knowing we have tons of picks and cap room to continue to overhaul this roster. But if we don't hit on the draft picks really don't matter and next year's draft will determine whether or not we hit 20+ years without a playoff game.

2 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Oline and an aging McCoy are pretty big problems too. 

Not concerned about OL (QB play does make OL better) and RB not concerned about RBs there are always RBs all over this league they are easy to get in the offseason

I understand the Tyrod Taylor looked bad today, however these coaches watch these players since mini-camp and they know what the quarterback position brings to the table.  I trust them to make the right choice.  They've decided that Tyrod is a better QB for the time being.  Until some fans are in daily practices and see the day in and out, we should go against the coaches call.   

VAST (nearly endless) number of draft needs:

-- bottom quarter of league QB

-- worst set of WRs in the league

-- Shady is done and his backup is pointless (unless gaining 1 yard once in a while is the objective)

-- worst pass rush in the league

-- horrific secondary

-- run defence exposed for the very limited talent level it has

-- OL has very limited talent although tough with how long Tyron holds the ball