Buffalo to Boston travel options?

Benjambon

Hello,

Me and 2 friends are heading to Buffalo for Christmas, and were wondering if anyone is driving or if there is a bus heading to Foxborough on Christmas Eve? Massive Bills fans and would love to get to the game early, do some tailgating and watch the football.

Is there going to anything similar happening in Orchard Place?

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by Just Jack
Changed title to better reflect the question asked

33 minutes ago, Benjambon said:

Hello,

Me and 2 friends are heading to Buffalo for Christmas, and were wondering if anyone is driving or if there is a bus heading to Foxborough on Christmas Eve? Massive Bills fans and would love to get to the game early, do some tailgating and watch the football.

Cheers,

Ben

That's a solid 7-9 hour bus ride, depending on the stops. 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I mean you can take an uber

Foxborough is pretty far away from Buffalo my friend

maybe a train... why didn't you get tickets for a home game so you could witness the Ralph?

I've been to the ralph before back in '11, but only in the US from the 22nd December. We looking about 200 bucks for an uber?

Just now, Benjambon said:

I've been to the ralph before back in '11, but only in the US from the 22nd December. We looking about 200 bucks for an uber?

Im Honestly not sure as I have never ubered across state lines

Id assume atleast a couple hundred bucks... train or bus probably cheaper 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im Honestly not sure as I have never ubered across state lines

Id assume atleast a couple hundred bucks... train or bus probably cheaper 

Cheers!

Do you know if any fan clubs go to the away games in a bus at all? or a convoy?

1 minute ago, Benjambon said:

Cheers!

Do you know if any fan clubs go to the away games in a bus at all? or a convoy?

I know that some fans who travel to away games do go with other fans...

if anyone here is driving to foxborough maybe you can tag along 

56 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Fly Jet blue to Boston. Über Boston to stadium. 

the problem is going to be paying for a Chrismas Eve flight $$$$$$$$$$$$$

3 hours ago, Benjambon said:

Hello,

Cheers,

Ben

Actually found a Jet Blue flight that gets you there direct Sunday 10:30AM (albeit not a ton of time to tailgate) and departs Christmas at 5 PM ($176). ($190 if you want to arrive Saturday instead of Sunday.)

Buffalo to Boston is not a day trip unless you fly, and even then it's cutting it close. You'd be better off finding a good bar in Buffalo and watching the game there. 

From Syracuse it's about a seven hour drive, add on two more hours or more coming from Buffalo, and you're looking at 18-20 hours of just driving.

Maybe this will help, it's a map of NY comparing it to England. You have to travel completely across NY before even getting to the Massachusetts border, then drive almost the entire length of Mass to get to Foxboro. 

Zxw6TBH.png

53 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Buffalo to Boston is not a day trip unless you fly, and even then it's cutting it close. You'd be better off finding a good bar in Buffalo and watching the game there. 

From Syracuse it's about a seven hour drive, add on two more hours or more coming from Buffalo, and you're looking at 18-20 hours of just driving.

Maybe this will help, it's a map of NY comparing it to England. You have to travel completely across NY before even getting to the Massachusetts border, then drive almost the entire length of Mass to get to Foxboro. 

Zxw6TBH.png

Went on vacation to Boston from Buffalo, can say it's 17 hours of hell.  And that was without snow and ice...