The Fire Bell In The Night

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Premature?! 

You've claimed for MONTHS in the Russia thread that impeachment was coming any day... now it's premature?

Why? What changed?

Trump hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment yet, but we're waiting!

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Any day? Not sure about that 

Read through that thread. You (and others) are all over it with "drip, drip drip", "so much smoke!" et al. 

Yet now it's premature. Why? What changed your mind. Since January you've been saying Trump is compromised. He's an agent of Putin. Do you no longer believe that?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Read through that thread. You (and others) are all over it with "drip, drip drip", "so much smoke!" et al. 

Yet now it's premature. Why? What changed your mind. Since January you've been saying Trump is compromised. He's an agent of Putin. Do you no longer believe that?

Yes, but that does not prove your point. We all know who controls Congress. Paul Ryan won't allow Trump to be impeached, so....

You are wrong 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes, but that does not prove your point. We all know who controls Congress. Paul Ryan won't allow Trump to be impeached, so....

You are wrong 

I'm wrong? About what? I asked a question... 

So, have you changed your mind about Trump being an agent of Putin or not?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm wrong? About what? I asked a question... 

So, have you changed your mind about Trump being an agent of Putin or not?

Really?? Ha ha, wrong about me saying impeachment would happen any day. So.....

you are wrong 

Wings...

Why is Gator's impeachment link (Representative from Texas) put in Gator's "Tap Bell in the night" thread ?

As mentioned in the responses there are already one or two impeachment threads from last spring......................maybe he didn't like some of the posts there ?

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1