First Time Traveling to Buffalo for Home Game

BuffaloButt

First time going to a Bills game (vs. Saints) next Sunday from California.  Looking for suggestions on food/restaurants (around downtown Buffalo area), things to do and helpful tips on attending the game, i.e. arrive time, parking tips, etc.  Looking forward to hanging with thousands of fans rooting for our team!!  Go Bills!!

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Welcome. We'll be glad to help. In the meantime there are similar suggestion threads if you want to search for them. 

I was going to say the same thing and note that I wasn’t being a wiseazz, but there is a lot of good info there. I’d link some, but I’m not really sure how to find them. 

33 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was going to say the same thing and note that I wasn’t being a wiseazz, but there is a lot of good info there. I’d link some, but I’m not really sure how to find them. 

Same here. With the new site software, I'm not sure how to search for old threads. But we've had several of these already. 

There is a lot going on Saints weekend besides the game. Sabres play Florida Friday. UB basketball season opener vs Canisius Saturday afternoon. Jonathan Richman plays Nietzche's in Allentown Saturday night. Comedian Bill Maher plays Shea's Sunday night. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There is a lot going on Saints weekend besides the game. Sabres play Florida Friday. UB basketball season opener vs Canisius Saturday afternoon. Jonathan Richman plays Nietzche's in Allentown Saturday night. Comedian Bill Maher plays Shea's Sunday night. 

Bill Maher is a comedian?  Huh.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Same here. With the new site software, I'm not sure how to search for old threads. But we've had several of these already. 

I have seen posts for this as well but I don't know how to search for them!!  Thanks for your suggestions!!?