Please list every team you would swap

Counting coaches, contracts, salary cap, everything.

Right now, I think I would only take the Pats, The Steelers, and the The Eagles. There are surely better teams, the Colts for example, but I don't think I would take their entire roster and their future cap and defense and coaches for ours. Again, I am not saying the Bills are the fourth best team in football. I am saying we have a lot of young good players, we're in good cap shape over the long haul, I like our coaches, and we have a couple of stars in the making. Please list every team you would swap in total right now for ours.

I'd swap with the Birds, but not the Steelers......I think they have a Bledsoe-in-the-making at QB.

I love this point you are making, because I think it speaks to the overall balance and star potential of our roster. The Colts fatal flaw is their D, even though it is improved. The Pats, even though obviously the best team in football, I just feel their roster is potentiated to a large degree by Belichick. But even though I respect the hell out of them, I don't want any more Pats players stepping foot into the Ralph unless it's as our opponents.

Our roster and coaching staff are very strong. One day soon, it's all going to just click and we're going to be very happy with the results.

Last year I would have taken the Pats but only if Belichek, Weis and Crennel were part of the deal. Now, I'm not so sure I'd take the current roster -- coaches or not.

Pittsburgh - maybe, see if they can keep the team together.

Philly - Maybe, now it seems like a two-game losing streak could make them unravel.

Last year I would have taken the Pats but only if Belichek, Weis and Crennel were part of the deal.  Now, I'm not so sure I'd take the current roster -- coaches or not.

Pittsburgh - maybe, see if they can keep the team together.

Philly - Maybe, now it seems like a two-game losing streak could make them unravel.

264287[/snapback]

I was thinking maybe I wouldnt take the Pats myself, but Bellichick is great and so is Brady and Dillon and a couple receivers and they certainly play great as a unit. I have been expecting them to unravel but they simply haven't. We'll see this year.

Right now, I think I would only take the Pats, The Steelers, and the The Eagles. There are surely better teams, the Colts for example, but I don't think I would take their entire roster and their future cap and defense and coaches for ours. Again, I am not saying the Bills are the fourth best team in football. I am saying we have a lot of young good players, we're in good cap shape over the long haul, I like our coaches, and we have a couple of stars in the making. Please list every team you would swap in total right now for ours.

264278[/snapback]

I hear enough of this garbage on ESPN . . . Eagles, Steelers, and Patriots Network.

264278[/snapback]

This is a really great post. I think a lot depends, of course, on JP Losman. If he busts, your list might grow to 10 teams very quickly, considering the investment we've made in him. What I really like about the Bills is their future cap situation, as you've mentioned. The roster? Well, you're right, there's some very nice young players on it, but there's also very little depth, and it'll take a couple years of good drafting to build that up. Besides Henry, our best reserve player last year was probably the maligned Ron Edwards, and he might now be a starter. Here's a question. If Henry gets traded and Edwards becomes a starter, who's the best non-starter on this team? It's a tough one to figure out due to our shallow roster.

Hate to say it, but i like the Colts and their roster with Edge on the team. I know there defense is terrible, but we will be in contention every year. Could you imagine on the cold winter days at the Ralph getting on your feet 6 or 7 (including field goals) times to sing the shout song. It would be exciting to watch them put up points.

Hate to say it, but i like the Colts and their roster with Edge on the team.  I know there defense is terrible, but we will be in contention every year.  Could you imagine on the cold winter days at the Ralph getting on your feet 6 or 7 (including field goals) times to sing the shout song.  It would be exciting to watch them put up points.

264327[/snapback]

That's definitely a legitimate answer and stance. The thing is, it doesn't look like they are going to keep Edge, which is part of the problem with the Colts. I also don't think they would be nearly as good playing in the Ralph, but seeing as though this is a hypothetical question and I am not really expecting TD to get on the horn with Nappy and say, hey, what about swapping our everyone for your everyone, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I am looking for the first TD basher to actually answer the question and list 22 teams he or she would rather have.

I think this talk about trading our franchise for the Pasties is rediculous. They Pats have lost quite a few vital players from cap cuts and unfortunately a stroke. They lost their two top assistants and can only fall down before they get back up.

San Diego, i think has a favorable situation as well as Minnesota kinda concerned if we had Tice or Marty tho.

Ne,Carolina and maybe philly and kc

Ne- their defense is lights out especially in big games. Dillon can wear you down with the running game and Brady is Mr. Clutch

Carolina- Julius F'n Peppers= the best de and maybe the best overall athlete in the entire nfl. Very few de's can change the flow of an entire game the way this guy can. Foreget Kearse Peppers is the real "Freak" On a whole I think they're the best team in the nfc and if not for all the injuries last year would've made the playoffs and the superbowl imho.

Philly-Once again their defense. They may give up some yards but they don't allow you to score touchdowns and Their secondary is pretty good, Dawkins and Michael Lewis might be the best safety duo in the league (right now). Don't have much of a running game, TO is fun to watch and Mcnabbs pretty good too. Could do without freddie mitchell though

Kc- If you're gonna trade for an entire roster that has offensive potential than I chose the team thats had a top redzone offense since 1998. The KC Chiefs. While their defense is worse than the colts. they did hand it to indy this past season. Priest holmes is out of this world.(I know I know it's the line) they got larry johnson who will give them a good 1-2 punch the best te in the game in tony gonzalez, a vastly underrated qb in Trent green and Vermeil>>>>>Dungy.

WRONG!  Defense wins championships.  Without defense, the Pats win ZERO SB's with Tom Brady.  And all you need to do is look at the winning QB's of SB teams since the turn of the century.

264308[/snapback]

Without Tom Brady the Pats win no SuperBowls.

Where are we going with this? Whos right? Who cares!

For most teams you think are better than ours, I bet you would take their QB over our QB, but not their defense over our Defense.

What does that tell you?

Without Tom Brady the Pats win no SuperBowls.

Where are we going with this?  Whos right? Who cares!

For most teams you think are better than ours, I bet you would take their QB over our QB, but not their defense over our Defense.

What does that tell you?

264511[/snapback]

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd take ne's defense over ours Maybe it's coaching or maybe it's because ne's defense would never allow 9 minute drives to 3rd and 4th stringers. They man handle teams when it counts. If any teams fans should know that it's us and the colts, and for what it's worth GREAT Quaterbacks don't win superbowls. GREAT TEAMS DO.