Marrone suspends Fournette for Bengals game for missing appointments

YoloinOhio

....not surprising.....Marrone was hell bent on changing the culture in Buffalo (MUCH needed) which is why Brandon hired him....problem was his "General Patton type style" turned Brandon and Whaley into his two biggest detractors so he knew the deck was stacked.....one is gone, one got booted upstairs into Business Administration and Pegula is lovin' McDiscipline......and Marrone's moves must have da Fuhrer Coughlin raving about "that's my boy"....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I could see McD doing something like this too

I could definitely see McD doing it. Not sure how well it would go over though. This is their lives and livelihoods. Winning games means a lot. And ually more money. Getting in playoffs is a huge thing. Just imagine if McD did this to Shady before the Jet game and what happened in the Jet game happened with just Tolbert. This place would be insane. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I could definitely see McD doing it. Not sure how well it would go over though. This is their lives and livelihoods. Winning games means a lot. And ually more money. Getting in playoffs is a huge thing. Just imagine if McD did this to Shady before the Jet game and what happened in the Jet game happened with just Tolbert. This place would be insane. 

...and I doubt it would even phase him......it would send a crystal clear message......never thought he'd pull the trigger on Dareus....guess what?.......