TBD SIGN UP parking Hammer’s Lot for Raiders

mead107

Alright - leaving Toronto at 7am, quick stop at Wegmans (technically beef isnt allowed across the border so why risk it, whats a tailgate without steak!), and then hopefully room remains.

If you can hold a spot in your corner that would be great, if not I understand as Ill be in on the later side (9:30). Ill have TBD on the dash just in case.

See you all tomorrow!

Go Bills!

Thanks so much guys. That was crazy good fun again.

Question - can you normally turn left onto Big Tree when leaving? Today the road was closed if trying to go left.

Ive parked at Hammers twice now. First time took me 25 minutes to get to the peace bridge. Today it took close to an hour to get to Big Tree Road.

Thx!

Edited by vanhalen26

Thanks so much guys. That was crazy good fun again.

Question - can you normally turn left onto Big Tree when leaving? Today the road was closed if trying to go left.

Ive parked at Hammers twice now. First time took me 25 minutes to get to the peace bridge. Today it took close to an hour to get to Big Tree Road.

Thx!

You can turn left after about 90 minutes.

Ah - so its hit and miss on how quick you can get home from there - last week I flew, this week slow crawl.

I guess Ill have to consider a post game tailgate on occasion!

I did not know there was an option to not tailgate after the game. Doesn't a ticket to the game mandate that?

BTW, Abbott(street in front of Hammers) is ALWAYS closed after the game. Sounds like it could be for 90 minutes, of that I am not sure, but that sounds right. We left at 6:25, home in Youngstown by 7:00

Don't waste your time/gas. Think: It's tiny little 4 stop-light(s that matter) Orchard Park, which suddenly gets 70k new inhabitants on a Sunday. Do yourselves a favor: make dinner after the game/sober your crew up and don't try to be the first car on the 219/190. Accept the reality. Hell, if you've got a DD, head to the Big Tree for a round and chill out. You never know what's gonna happen there.

I don't get the people that willingly sit in crazy post-game traffic, that will go away in 2 hours. So you get home at 7:20 instead of 9. Is there a prize for that? It's idiocy. I've traded sitting in post game traffic for talking to pretty much every Bills player worth talking to for the last 20 years, and it has cost me <$20/game.

Again, I'll never understand the people who think it's some sort of game to get home 40-60 minutes faster by sitting in traffic.

I hear you OC - just juggling my enjoyment of the games and tailgating with getting home early in Toronto to relieve my babysitter (75 year old mother some games) as she finds watching my 2 kids (grades 4 & 6) taxing - and if I tax her too much shell stop agreeing to help!