I miss McDermott clapping on sidelines

usatsi_10320714.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Preston Brown opens up on Sean McDermott's excessive clapping, differences in new defense

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/06/bills-preston-brown-buy-in-sean-mcdermott/

Brown was then jokingly asked about coach McDermot’s constant clapping on the sidelines – an image that’s already been turned into countless memes on social media.

“Coach McDermott’s great. He’s serious but he has fun. Sometimes in the team meeting room, he’ll tell a joke and we don’t know if we can laugh or not because he has that stern look on his face,” Brown said.

“But when he’s out there on the field he’s always clapping and stuff. You see him with his bent knees in a squat stance ready for us to come off the field no matter happens, I mean he’s always encouraging us to do better and it’s great to have a great motivational coach like that in Buffalo.”

When we're winning and I'm happy, I don't mind it. When we're losing and I'm frustrated, it aggravates me.

He's going to do it every game, regardless of whether we are winning or losing. That's part of what he does to attempt to pep up the players throughout the game.

I'm starting to think McDermott claps after everything... Washing his face, eating breakfast, parking his car at work, sex.

:lol:

Coaches clapping is not that uncommon

Why it annoys people whe we are winning tfiik

People have different personalities and the extreme personalities want others to react the same as they do. If Zay drops a pass and a fan goes nuts - they want to see the coach being disappointed like they are. If they see him clapping - they say - "what the heck is he clapping for".

People have different personalities and the extreme personalities want others to react the same as they do. If Zay drops a pass and a fan goes nuts - they want to see the coach being disappointed like they are. If they see him clapping - they say - "what the heck is he clapping for".

....George Allen was a clapper..............

Motivation that it won't always be a busted play.

Applaud for effort.

Let's go let's go let's go clap clap clap 👏

Motivation that it won't always be a busted play.

Applaud for effort.

Let's go let's go let's go clap clap clap

I'm not saying he's wrong for clapping or shouldn't. I'm merely pointing out why some fans react to it differently because of emotion. Have I not been clear?

I'm not saying he's wrong for clapping or shouldn't. I'm merely pointing out why some fans react to it differently because of emotion. Have I not been clear?

...yup, McD's sideline antics rival those of Dopey Dickie Jauron's enthusiasm(COUGH).....even with his pom poms he was either McMorgue or The Cadaver......

• 2 months later...